Harrods' Prada "Pradasphere" : Amanda Murphy by Ishi

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Part of its recent exhibition for Harrods called, Pradasphere, Italian label Prada enlists Amanda Murphy (who has appeared in multiple advertisements for the brand) for this new campaign. Ishi captures the studio images featuring Amanda wearing looks from the pre-fall 2014 collection. Styled by Victoria Gaiger, Amanda stuns in brightly colored scarves and furs.

fashiongonerogue

Buro247 said it was the Pre-fall campaign, I was totally confused.Somebody plz help me know about it:doh:

Buro247 said it was the Pre-fall campaign, I was totally confused.Somebody plz help me know about it:doh:

I'm unclear as well. It certainly looks like one of their Pre-Fall campaigns though. I've amended the title to reflect such. :flower:

I'm unclear as well. It certainly looks like one of their Pre-Fall campaigns though. I've amended the title to reflect such. :flower:

:PMaybe Prada has more than 1 pre-fall campaign this year, this probably be the reason why Prada official website tags Lexi's pre-fall campaign as April campaign.

Well I doubt that this is the main Pre-Fall campaign as it's not shot by Meisel.

Amanda looks stunning though. She's got so much more depth than the current campaign girl.

^I know, right? Amanda looks perfect here, she embodies Prada perfectly. That close-up is gorgeous!

This is truly stunning. Much better than the fall 2014 campaign, that's for sure!

These pictures came from the special Pradasphere edition of Harrods magazine, specifically their May issue.. not the campaign :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annasaurus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->