Harry Uzoka

parkaboy

Reaction score

Mama’s boy Harry was discovered when he visited AMCK Models with his big brother Ed (who is represented by the agency). His potential was immediately recognised by agent Simon Worgan, and he was quickly signed and put to work. Harry’s since shot for Nike, walked at London Fashion Week, and celebrated his 18th birthday on a shoot for Arena Homme Plus with Nick Knight and Nicola Formichetti. A big fan of football, the gym and his mum, when Harry isn’t modeling he’s studying Business Studies at college and preparing for university.

STATS

Full Name: Harry Uzoka
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 183cm / 6′0″
Place of Origin: London, UK
Date of Birth: September 25

AGENCIES

Mother Agency: MANDPMODELS

HEIGHT 6' 0" / 183 CHEST: 36" / 91.5- WAIST 30" / 76 HIPS - HAIR BLACK EYES BROWN SHOES 9 - 9.5 / 42

sources: models / mandpmodels

SCMP Style (South China Morning Post Style Magazine) March 2012
'Familiar Pattern'
Jeff Hahn (Photographer)
Simone Konu (Fashion Editor/Stylist)

models.com

Christopher Shannon Spring 2013 Backstage

Roberta Ridolfi’s London fashion week photo diary (tmagazine)

London Collections Men just finished, and Harry Uzoka at M+P Models has been rocking the runway booking four shows. We give you a behind the scenes look from his experience! Make sure to check out his behind the scenes insights in this model story feature.

This has been my favourite season so far. I walked four shows; Oliver Spencer, Spencer Hart, Astrid Anderson and Christopher Shannon - a good mix of show's from Savile Row Tailoring to streetwear. I also got to do most of them with friends. which is always fun.

Christopher Shannon had to be my fav though, as I opened the show and got lots of good comments after the show backstage and on twitter.

boysbygirls.co.uk

Christopher Shannon backstage.

tumblr_m5t7xxa_Ohe1qbccs4o4_1280.jpg

10magazine.com

Rollacoaster #5 Fall/Winter 2012
'YOUNG HEARTS'

Ph: Jeff Hahn
Styling: Kim Howells

issuu.com

Video: BFC London Collections Men
Models: Reece Sanders |FM|, Harry Uzoka |Premier|
Designers: Agi & Sam, Beauty Berry, Burberry, E. Tautz, Gieves & Hawkes, Hardy Amies, Jonathan Saunders, John Lobb, Matthew Miller, Oliver Spencer, Paul Smith, Richard James, Richard Nicoll, Xander Zhou
Styling: Luke Day
Director of Photography: Ben Fordesman
Directed by: Ronan Pollock
Music: "To The Sea" by Mint Julep courtesy of Major Tom
Executive Producer: Stephen Whelan
Producer: Julie Hollywood
Produced at White Lodge

malemodelscene.net

****ing Young! Online Exclusive
Ph: Vicki King
St: Francesca Pinna

f!ckingyoung.es