Harry Uzoka

Christopher Shannon Backstage
We talked to Harry Uzoka (Premier Models) and Ben Horsfield (Elite Models London) to see what they thought of the Christopher Shannon AW13 collection.

What do you think of the collection this year?
Harry: You know what, it's really good. When I went to the casting I was really hoping I'd get this show. I like the bomber jackets and the jumpers and that, they're really cool.
Ben: I think it's really good as well. Chris' stuff is cool. You get shows where you wear stuff you wouldn't normally wear, but most of Chris' stuff I'd wear myself.

That's a great compliment to the designer.
Ben: Yeah. It's really good.

Are you looking forward to the show today?
Ben: Yes. The Christopher Shannon shows are always good.
Harry: Yeah it's a good buzz, it's a good buzz. The space is bigger than normal as well, so I've got more time to like ….. (picture cool poses being shown) haha

haha to do your stuff?
Harry: Nah I'm joking. But it's a good space and it looks really cool, so I'm looking forward to it.

So you've been doing a lot of catwalk shows Harry, have you got any catwalk tips?
Harry: You know what, no haha. I feel like I'm going to **** up every time I go out there, like not be in line or stumble. But then it goes alright.

That was a bit rubbish Harry, what about you Ben?
Ben: I think the best thing to do is not look at anyone, just keep your eyes focused above everyone's head. If you look at people it makes you more nervous.
Harry: That's quite a good advise to be fair. At the last show I was quite serious, now I'm gonna try to do a bit of a sexy smirk for my mum haha. Bit different innit.

Do you have any good stories from the week so far?
Harry: Well I nearly just got weave in my hair. That was pretty interesting.

boysbygirls.co.uk

We made sure to catch up with the super cool Harry Uzoka at Premier Models.

Hey Harry!
Hey!

Nice thumbs up! So you’re doing Christopher Shannon?
Christopher Shannon, yeah.

Is that going to be the first show you’ve done during London Collections: Men this time season?
I’ve done a presentation yesterday, À la disposition. After this I’ve got Oliver Spencer.

I’m seriously loving this sweatshirt you’re wearing, so who is that by?
It’s Givenchy.

Of course. So what have you been up to recently?
Literally this is taking up my life. Casting, casting, casting. I’m going to Milan on the 14th to do a show there.

Did you go to any of the castings in Paris?
No I didn’t go to any castings in Paris, I didn’t go to castings in Milan either. I booked it directly.

Anything else exciting going on?
Yeh, I need to shout out to my movement Justanorm, follow us on Twitter!

We actually already have, but encourage others to do so also, thanks Harry!

boysbygirls.co.uk

such a cutie at dquared. that look suits him well.

Metal Magazine #28
Ph: Ronald Dick
St: Santi Rodríguez
Models: Christian James, Harry Uzoka, Harry Wooler, Jake Barrett, James Hoar, Jamie Baah-Mensa, Leo Dobson, Toby Hyde and Toby Leonard

f!ckingyoung.es

Christopher Shannon backstage

273423.jpg

anothermag.com

Harry Uzoka
Harry has charmed the pages of issue number one and two, making him a favorite from the beginning. We love his sweetness and clever ways. Harry is very selfless.

boysbygirls.co.uk

CLIENT Magazine #10 – Third Year Anniversary Issue
Justanorm Boys by Alexandra Leese. Styled by Justin Hamilton
Boyd Alves at Premier, Dylan Williams at Elite, Chuck Junior Achike at Premier, Jeremy Boateng at Nevs, Harry Uzoka at Premier, Jamel Gordon Lynch at Models 1

clientmagazine.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->