Hartje_Andresen.jpg
Hartje_Andresen_.jpg

models

beautiful showcard indeed!
polas

elitemodellondon.co.uk

95913759.jpg
95913751.jpg

BERLIN - JANUARY 21: A model is seen backstage at the Mongrels In Common Fashion Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2010 at the Bebelplatz on January 21, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
getty

95914268.jpg

BERLIN - JANUARY 21: A model walks the runway at the Rena Lange Fashion Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2010 at the Bebelplatz on January 21, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)
getty

I think she might be sort of coming back? She's in an editorial in the new i-D and also she might be in the new Amica (I'm not sure, I was in a hurry). Still, even if it's just i-D it's great news!

Great news, thank you! She's had her Marc Jacobs campaign and some editorials in V, i-D etc exactly 3 years ago - i wouldn't mind her to come back, at all. She's not the youngest model, but i think she's could really kill it despite of being 26yo. Problem is definitely her motheragent and coud be her volition as well.

Do you happen to know whom her I-D Story is shot by and if it's only girl?

It's a group editorial and there's a lot going on so you can't really see her face that much. unfortunately she has only 2 shots. :( Photographed by Klaus Thymann. I'll scan her pictures next week I think and I'll definitely go back to check if it's her in Amica!

I was right! She has an editorial in Amica June 2010 (ph: Patrick Shaw) and also a very pretty editorial in Elle Italy June 2010 (ph: Carlotta Manaigo).

And here's the promised i-D ed! It's not the whole thing, only Hartje's shots (sorry about the lousy quality).

i-D Summer 2010
We did it, now lets go far, far away from here

ph: Klaus Thymann
styling: Adam Howe

*scanned by me

Thank you so much for scanning her i-D edito fadedcolours! :heart: I love that easy going vibe and location! I'll try to get her Amica Italy story!

I've fallen in love with Hartje after seeing these old pictures for Stella McCarteny, but it seemed like it was too late, we haven't seen too much on her after those... That's why I'm so happy to see her getting some nice work again! :clap::wub:

For Roman :heart:
I just hope it's not a repost :lol:.

BlackBook Magazine

Potographer: Sarah Silver
Stylist: Chris Campbell
Makeup: Walter Obal
Hair: Anthony Nader

209nin8.jpg

2lsxr9t.jpg

blog.megamodelagency.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics