Bettee Molnar

She reminds me of Cameron Russell/Bette Franke/Elena Baguci. All in one. She's pretty.

After posting basically her entire career, LOL, I have to say that I love her. She's sooo sexy. :smile:

shes very pretty. she looks like a combination of bianca and alyssa miller imo.

has she done any shows?

She was supposed to.... (the paris shows), but i didn't saw her in any of them :( maybe next season she will! i would love to see a picture of her on the runway, she would be perfect for runways! Imagine her, that interesting face! :smile:

She hasn't been in many shows (i haven't seen her in any) but she's getting editorials anyways. I wonder what would have happened if she had an amazing runway season.. Anyways, i specially loved this new editorial, Bettee looks incredibly sexy and really cute :smile:

Viva

PrincesseDaria said:
She hasn't been in many shows (i haven't seen her in any) but she's getting editorials anyways. I wonder what would have happened if she had an amazing runway season.. Anyways, i specially loved this new editorial, Bettee looks incredibly sexy and really cute :smile:

Viva
I have the mag with this edito, will scan it next week :flower: she's beautiful btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like. She has a trashy face. I am not quite sure what I mean by that but the word trashy is all I can conjure up.

PrincesseDaria said:
Really!? Oh that's great! Please, mariemaud i would really appreciate that :flower::heart:

Here it is ! :woot: :flower: :heart:

Editorial from Isa dec'06

mnpmodels

source : myspace :D

Attachments

• 1429793831_l.jpg
    1429793831_l.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 28
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Breaking NEWS - she is with DNA in NYC!!! Its a good sign we will see a lot more of Bettee soon!!!!

hehe seems that DNA has a few new models right now... sounds great for next NYFW :woot:

on DNA shes 5'8 .. I thought she was 5'9 1/2! Is she really 5'8?? I would be so happy since I am 5'8 and aspiring for DNA!! :blush:

And also.. Shes Bettina Molnar now :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->