Harvey Nichols Shooting

It's terrible, she had a restraining order against this man and had reported his threats to kill her to the police.

I just found out she's from my area in London. How awful

I heard on Radio 4 this morning that the poor girl had been so scared by him that she had filled all sorts of restraining orders. He was out on bail and was due to go to prison next week.
I know this is horrible, but when i first heard the story I just heard that someone had let off a gun in Harvey Nics. My first thought was that someone had just got exasperated with that gauntlet of make up girls all spraying you with perfume as you're trying to make your way to the accessories apartment! It puts me off going in department stores sometimes "NO! I don't want to try your bloody perfume, I smell just fine thankyou!" :ninja: :lol:

He should have known better. No snobby Harvey Nichols girl would date a Security Guard . Don't know what made him think to shoot her though.
Seems stange to me to joke about such a thing.

I was reading up on the story and apparently he had threatened her before and she wanted to leave her job at Harvey Nic's because she was so scared of him.

Poor thing... I really feel for her family right now...

i've noticed today the harrods staff now carry there personal possessions in clear plastic bags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajajjaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->