Has anyone used Insolia inserts?

stilettogirl84

Reaction score
I forget who reccomended these to me, but they sound really good- has anyone tried them used them?

here's what thier website (http://www.insolia.com/this_is_insolia.html) says

What Does Insolia Do?

"Insolia fundamentally changes the inside of high heel shoes, shifting weight off the ball of the foot back to the heel. It actually feels like you are wearing much lower heels which is a true comfort factor for many women. This weight shift improves body alignment and balance dramatically reducing leg and lower back fatigue while reducing pressure on the ball of the foot. Thanks to Insolia, women no longer have to sacrifice style for comfort or comfort for style.

This long overdue innovation is being built into high heels by shoe designers and manufacturers world wide, so they can bring you the shoes of your choice with the benefits of this new technology. Now Insolia is also available to create a difference inside any new shoe you buy or the shoes already in your closet! What is even more remarkable is that Insolia Inserts can be used in any type of high heel, regardless of style, such as pumps, sandals, sling backs, wedges and more. Women of all walks of life can now enjoy wearing high heels with the best of style and comfort and can even wear heels all day and night."

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
heart.gif

THEM

It took me a few tries to get them positioned right, but they COMPLETELY shifted the weight off the toe area and made some really uncomfortably high heels bearable for me. I am SOLD on these things. I've tried normal cushiony type inserts and they really don't help the way these do
anyway, they're only like $8 or something so it's worth a shot

I recently ordered a pair...I haven't gotten them yet, which is a shame, because I certainly could have used them last night :shock:. As soon as I get them I"ll test them out and post here.

these are very tempting... please do post more reviews once you try them!
please and thank-you in advance :flower:

Cyn

I was kind of skeptical about these, but given how unwearable my lalo's were, I ordered some...

The difference is pretty instaneous, I haven't worn the shoes outside the house yet but walking around the apartment I feel in heaven. I'm having a hard time getting them to stick in place, the bond doesn't seem to be the best (when I put heel liners in my shoes I have to use mega force to un-stick them and move them), but perhaps trying to put in my new inserts in 90 degree weather doesn't help much...

I'll give an update...they simply won't stick. I've bruised my fingers trying to press them in the shoe and nothing...perhaps the fact that mine traveled to me in 90+ degree weather and sat in my hot, hot mailbox did something to the glue or something.

^would it be possible to stick them in permanently using our own glue?
it's 90 degrees all year round here...no point in my getting them if they won't stick :doh:

astatine said:
^would it be possible to stick them in permanently using our own glue?
it's 90 degrees all year round here...no point in my getting them if they won't stick :doh:

I'll give you my 3rd update....they wouldn't stick in 1 particular pair of shoes only. I took the same insoles that I'd tried to use for hours on one shoe (so you'd think I'd worn out all stickiness...) and put them on another, and voila, they stick. Lesson learned? The arch can't be curved or too drastically steep. Even in the highest of heels, they work better on shoes in which the arch is constructed as a flat surface. Hope that makes sense!

mundodabolsa said:
I'll give you my 3rd update....they wouldn't stick in 1 particular pair of shoes only. I took the same insoles that I'd tried to use for hours on one shoe (so you'd think I'd worn out all stickiness...) and put them on another, and voila, they stick. Lesson learned? The arch can't be curved or too drastically steep. Even in the highest of heels, they work better on shoes in which the arch is constructed as a flat surface. Hope that makes sense!
wouldn't the insolias be most useful with arches that are the steepest? :ninja:
ruins the purpose then, methinks :wink:

but thank you so much for the help :flower:

I tried them and found them rather ineffective. They hurt my heels and don't seem to do anything.

astatine said:
wouldn't the insolias be most useful with arches that are the steepest? :ninja:
ruins the purpose then, methinks :wink:

but thank you so much for the help :flower:

I think I need to illustrate what I mean with a picture at some point, no time today. The heel can be high, but the construction of the arch on the inside of the shoe needs to be a flat surface, even if it's on a big incline. If the inside is curved, (from the east side of the shoe to the west side of the shoe), it won't stick. Am I making any sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't had problems with them sticking on a steep incline as long as the shoe is new or close to new when putting them in. the problem with older shoes is the oils and stuff that soak into the shoe when you wear them. i love my insolias but agree that correct placement is key. if they aren't placed right, they can actually hurt. once they are placed right, you will be able to notice a difference. it does feel a bit different at first but the improvement is amazing, especially at the ball of the foot. i have some 5" heels that i could barely get to and from the car in and now i can walk around gracefully for several hours without killing myself. i ordered several more pairs and will put them in every new pair of heels i get now

will these change the fit of the shoe? I ask because I have a shoe that is slightly too large and I wonder if shifting the weight back will make help with the fit. thanks for your input.

thanks, looks interesting, i ordered 6 pairs, 3 for me, and three for my big foot sister :smile: hope they work! :flower:

luckyme said:
will these change the fit of the shoe? I ask because I have a shoe that is slightly too large and I wonder if shifting the weight back will make help with the fit. thanks for your input.

I had the same problem with my yoyo zeppa CL's, I had to go a size up to get the width right but that made the shoes a bit big. The insolina's actually really helped. I had put some of the double sided hollywood fashion tape on the insoles so they stick better, just a little tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->