The 'Headphones & Earphones' Thread

Ive been tired of in-ear headphones that fall out. I read some reviews and got these which are definitely the most comfortable I have had and they don't fall out.
klipsch-s4-in-ear-headphone.jpg

do any of you use them while sleeping?

why not? :o

i'm interested in using it to aid sleep : -)

I'm thinking headphones are mostly used as cool accessories? I never got round to buying a pair because they're too impractical for me.

I have been using these Sennheiser CX400 earphones (about $40) for almost a year now and they're still good. ^_^
41F8%2BiiDUpL._SS500_.jpg

(Amazon.com)

why not? :o

i'm interested in using it to aid sleep : -)
i read that long term exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, even leading to ending deaf and earphones are a way to amplifie music in your ears!:shock: i'm always suspicious about these allegations, nevertheless, i try to use them as little as possible.. some say that if you hear at a reasonable volume (define reasonable) it should be harmless

I definitely don't wear ear buds ever. I've read that since they go so deep into the ear, they are dangerously close to the delicate ear bones. (But that doesn't mean I still don't dream of owning Head Beats by Lady GaGa.) :lol:

I use mine to help me go to sleep. Thats the main reason I wanted comfy ones. I barely feel them.

thanks for the response. i'll try to find the Klipsch you posted

i read that long term exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, even leading to ending deaf and earphones are a way to amplifie music in your ears!:shock: i'm always suspicious about these allegations, nevertheless, i try to use them as little as possible.. some say that if you hear at a reasonable volume (define reasonable) it should be harmless

makes sense.. i never put it up high, even for speakers or the tv. sometimes lately i find i have a buzz and my head is vibrating (like a heart beat) after i finish using them. could be what i'm listening to than the headphone though hmm ...

i have the apple in ear headphone

the ones that are worth $79 dollars, well, they aren't worth it, but that's the price.

don't recommend. better than the ones that come with the iphone but nothing extraordinary. i can only use the small ear tips....and i lost them.
the mids are too big for me, and i can't even fit in the larges.

apples doesn't sell replacements tips, nor can you find them in any other store: best buy, radioshack, nothing. :angry:

so i sweet talked a girl at the apple store and she went to the back and got me some spares....:lol: what, you can't buy them anywhere, maybe online, but yeah, if you need the tips, go to the apple store, and be nice. :rolleyes:

No doubt, headphone. I find earphones uncomfortable and headphones look better (well, the good ones :wink:).

some say noise cancelling ear buds are much better. The old style earphones were the tricky ones because you had to play them at high volume because of interruption from extrenal sounds. The new kinds however only require a more subtle volume thus dont do as much damage unless one misuses them

I love headphones. They are much more comfortable than earphones in my opinion.

Just bought these old Sony Qualia from a friend really cheap. :heart:

2usbhut.jpg

sony.com

Earphones by far! They are great for running and the ones I have lock around my ears so they don't fall out- they are called "Nike Viper Headphones" but they go in your ears. When I wear headphones I always end up getting a headache.

I love SkullCandy.

I have a Hesh pair and a pair of Skullcrushers.

I don't like earbuds.

skullcrusher-09-abel-money-headphones-category-xl.jpg

hesh-09-cyan-print-headphones-glamor.jpg

Images from skullcandy.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back