• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ledger to wed

Duleeshab

wiser now
Reaction score
Ledger to wed

From Sydney Confidential
August 10, 2005

0,10114,5035360,00.jpg

IT'S full steam ahead for Aussie hunk Heath Ledger and his pregnant girlfriend Michelle Williams.

In their first official outing together, Ledger and his Dawson's Creek star girlfriend Michelle Williams stepped out yesterday with tummy bulging - and a big diamond ring on her engagement finger - at the Los Angeles premiere of the dad-to-be's upcoming flick, The Brothers Grimm.

The part-time Sydney couple saved their big revelation - the baby and the ring - for the red carpet affair at Directors Guild of America Theatre in Los Angeles where Ledger and his co-star Matt Damon stole the show.

It is the first time the couple have openly showed their baby in the making, with Ledger refusing to admit the pregnancy ever since Confidential first revealed Williams was attending pre-natal yoga classes in Bondi. Williams spent the early part of the year in Sydney with Ledger where she attended the classes and read baby books at Bondi beach, but is planning on having the child, due in November, in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, renovations on Ledger's beachside apartment in Bronte continue.

A source from Ledger's Perth-based family yesterday confirmed the pair were getting married but would not reveal when. The Brothers Grimm opens in Australia on November 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. He is such an arrogant pr*ck. I feel sorry for her.

shock.. since when did he and naomi watts call it quits"? *i mustve had my head in the sand far too long :lol:

^ lol, yeah, it's been a little while since they split...

I hope the couple does well.

This is all happening so fast! Or then I have been somewhere hiding since it's only like few weeks ago when I first heard these two are engaged and Michelle is pregnant.

Hmm. But yeah Michelle is so sweet, happy for them! :smile:

What is with these guys dumping their talented gorgeous australian women (Watts and Kidman) for these Dawson's Creek girls? I liked him much better with Naomi but I hope they are happy

This thread made me have a dream with Heath Ledger in it We were in a movie together :smile:

I remember way back inthe day, he was on the cover of Vanity Fair. After that, I developed the biggest crush on him :heart:
Oh well, best wishes!

Don't like that girl, Heath on the other hand..:innocent:Oh, well.There is nothing left to say but GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->