Heidi Klum Divorcing Seal?

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

Heidi Klum
will file for divorce from Seal ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week. We're told Heidi will cite "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the divorce.

The couple married May 10, 2005. They have 3 biological kids. Seal adopted Heidi's eldest girl from a prior relationship.

The couple is famous for renewing their vows every year on their anniversary ... in a lavish ceremony.

As for splitting up the goodies, there's a lot on the line. According to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum raked in $20 million. It's unclear how much Seal made. (tmz.com)

I am surprised about this. Heidi usually talked a lot about how wonderful her marriage was in interviews.

I sure hope this isn't true. I always loved Heidi and Seal together. They seemed like one of the only normal marriages/families in Hollywood.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hm...a vow that needs to be renewed every year doesn`t seem very stable to me...

It would surprise me if they really divorce. They both seem like the type who "settle for less" or "stay together for the kids".

Say it ain't so! How can these two lovebirds call it quits? :cry:

Seriously though, it would make me sad if they break up because they did seem to be a lovely couple and a beautiful family, but I can also see it happening because so much has happened to Heidi in the past few years and she, at least, is probably a very different person from who she was when they first got together, so I can see them growing apart. Still it makes me sad. :(

First Will & Jada, and now Heidi & Seal? SMDH. There really is no hope for any Hollywood couple out there..........

NOOOOO!!!! I love them together, they're the one couple I hoped would never spilt. They have like a million kids together as well, so sad!

First Johnny ans Vanessa and now these two?Why are all the best celebrity couples divorcing?:( They always seemd so in love and perfect together.

I'm shocked! Never thought these two will break up. They seemed the most strong couple in Hollywood. Well, at least this explains why Heidi was alone at Golden Globe's.

Wow this is shocking news. I really hope its not true. They seemed to be such a lovely couple. And one who were genuinely happy together.

Hm...a vow that needs to be renewed every year doesn`t seem very stable to me...

I don't think that's an indicator of anything. I think it's sweet when couples have their vows renewed; I plan to do mine every five years! It's a nice excuse for celebration.

I must admit that I'm a bit saddened by this news! Love Heidi, Love Seal.

Heidi & Seal were always so over the top: annual vow renewals, naked pictures of themselves framed in their home, Seal's music video with them making out naked...it all seemed so "look at us! we're in love!"; it was obviously compensative.

^I always think "overselling" when they do the vows renewal, the saucy pictures, the intimate/public tweeting of personal pictures, and so on.

I am actually shocked ; damn!This is really coming out of nothing , well if its true lets hope they keep it civillized.

Well they're celebrities, one of them has a reality-show, I would judge them badly if they were two economists putting up naked pictures of themselves in their kitchen. When it comes to celebrities, you can only hope they keep a gram of class and don't go naked to shows. :lol:

I quite liked them together.. but yeah, nothing's forever, it had to end at some point, better now that the kids are still under 10 and won't get too traumatised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->