Heidi Klum Divorcing Seal?

This case stinks as hell. He seems fake. I always liked them together, the car company ad was brilliant. But this sounds like a fake.

Everything after the press release makes me think it's fake but she doesn't seem like that so I don't know what to believe anymore.

He was on Piers Morgan last night talking about it as well... looks like he's making the rounds :innocent:.

Their story is on the cover of both Us Weekly and People.

celebitchy.com and earsucker.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they love their children way too much to pull a publicity stunt like this to promote their new work.

i do not believe that all. for me its only a PR-joke. come on -
they will "come togehter" with a huge reconciliation action and a big wedding renewal on a romantic beach, attended by a "new to Heidi dedicated lovesong" singing Seal and her children wearing "new from Heidi designed clothings " exclusive buyable on Heidis homepage, and all the guest perfectly happy drinking the new industry-sponsored Heidi&Seal-inLove-diet-soft drink.
Seal wants to sell his new album and Heidi needs to push her TV-Show in Germany, wich stays in a big competition with the new KK-Model-show, starting in few days.
thats all.

i would wish it for their children :lucky:

as long as he does not announce he is gay...

:lol: :flower:

here in Germany some comedians says he will never recover from his "seven years lasting hearing loss" -
(Heidis voice is a running gag here in Germany)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :flower:

here in Germany some comedians says he will never recover from his "seven years lasting hearing loss" -
(Heidis voice is a running gag here in Germany)

:huh: i must have missed that.
but i dont watch comedy, so :P

^i really missed that! but really I never watch those stuff (well i sometimes did see wetten dass, but must have missed that one). it´s just not my type of comedy... i cant find it funny...
at least she takes it easy, i would be pissed off in her situation hah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->