Height / How tall are you? #2

yesitsdagny

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

5'6'', but I wish I was at least 2 inches taller.

Last edited by a moderator:
5'5", but it would be nice if I was a little bit taller...

I think around 5'3-5'4. I wish I was around 5'7, I hate the feeling of being short.

5'4'' and so not happy. Im 18 now, is there any chance to grow 1-2 more inches if I exercise constantly (swim, run, pilate) throughout the yrs ? Im losing weight but I always have enough milk and soymilk.

5'6" and I'm perfectly happy with it. I don't want to be taller at all. I'd rather be a tad shorter :lol:.
I wouldn't mind my legs to be a little longer though :ninja:.

5'9 but I really want to be 5'10 but i'm 17 already so I probably won't

Maybe she thinks she's over puberty and won't grow anymore but dont worry romydomy I think you still grow at least half an inch before you're 20. Im Asian and I do grow between 17 and 18 it's just that I grow very slowly.
Maybe working out will help.

I'm only 4ft 11 (150cm). I'd love to be 5ft 2... Taller, but still petite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->