Height / How tall are you? #2

5'3.

And im 25 years old so i have no more growing to do.

So...yes.

Actually you have a lot of hope, man ^_^ Boys grow late and they, like, whoooop to an amazing height. I notice that tall girls are often as tall as dad but tall boys surpass that limit so keep faith, proper diet and exercise help, hopefully :flower:

With the height of 5'4" I dont know what Im gonna do (with shopping, yeah) after my settlement in Scandinavia later in my life :ninja:

:woot: thank you so much for your encouraging words. I am a health/exercise nut so hopefully i'll hit a growth spurt soon or something

5'10 & 3/4", though i often leave out the 3/4 as that throws me more into 6'0, which feels like is the boundary line into TOO tall :P

I forgot what it is in cm, but I'm somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7.
More or less average but on the tall side. I'm ok with it ^_^

I'm 5'4" too and I'm quite happy with it. I can wear up to 5" heels without having to worry about being taller than the guys around me :smile:

I'm a shorty....4'10in on a good day....

It definitely makes fashion a challenge. Anyone want to loan me a few inches???:D

I am 5'10". I always hated it growing up but during these last couple years of high school I've learned to like it.

OMG I'm so jealous for your hight! I'm so small and it bugs me all the time. I'm 160-161cm or 5'3... it sucks! I never had shorter friends then me so i always have to tilt my head up... Unless I wear super high heels then I'm comfortable with my hight. Sometimes i feel really insicure about my hight. I think if I were taller I would have more self esteem. And I love flat shoes so much... The more I talk about it the more i get nervous haha :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 156 cm. I'd love to gain a few inches in order to reach into my cabinets without a chair, but my growth has stopped. Oh well!

5'4". I'd love to be taller, but that seems unlikely to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->