Heimstone Spring Summer 2010

^Agreed...though they are "revisiting" their older styles rather quickly. The Officier dress looks identical, in everything but color, to the one I bought a year or two ago.

Yeah I noticed that! :wink: But now the Officier dress is lost in a mix of many different styles, there's a lack of coherence..

i also have the first officer dress, and i have to say i wouldn't mind, if i had money to spare, having the blue one also.

maybe i'm cranky because there's construction going on below me and i haven't slept properly in days...but...who is even supposed to be the audience for these clothes?

i've seen some of heimstone's dresses around and while they weren't remarkable or anything, they didn't offend me. this collection, though, is so droll and forgettable that looking at it feels almost like being punched in the face.

Anyway I think the "spirit" of the brand will inevitably change because of the two designer's split...

(please excuse my bad english...)

I think this collection is amazing, i love the details...
In my opinion it's waaaay better than what most of the 'big designers' are doing.

very cute collection. it's got a phillip lim easy feeling which i love!!! and the yellow jacket too:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->