Heimstone

Kenysha75

Reaction score
When you go to meet fashionable young designers or stylists, of course you are expecting them to be arrogant, aloof, cold and full of themselves. Which is everything that Alix and Delphine - young designers at the brand Heimstone - are not.
montage.jpg

Over a pot of smoky tea in a little restaurant on the rue du Cherche Midi, they told us how they got started, on the beaches of St. Tropez, selling bathing costumes which were based on vintage T-shirts. They told us about their rather unusual inspirations - Cyrano de Bergerac, Michael Jackson and the middle ages, They also revealed the origin of the name Heimstone: Heim was the name of Delphine’s grandmother and Stone for the dry nature of their creations, the materials they are most fond of and which have made their success.

Their very complementary personalities make the brand a little UFO, one which you don’t get tired of talking about. For Modepass they agreed to interview each other: the result is intimate and refreshingly candid.
flair.modepass.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a leather jacket from this fall I was not sure at first but this girl convinced me so beautiful...
1003893376.jpg
1265187040.jpg

punky-b.com

Heimstone’s reputation as an emblematic leather collection, continues to evolve The Saint Germain Boutique opening in 2007 inspirers a twist of Rock! and ready to Roll! on any «Voyage» across the world. Unexpected colors and patterns mixed with raw materials such as «nuts and bolts» has literally «NAILED» the Parisian fashion world!
stylistes_heimstone.jpg

.valentinethomasdufour.com

I own just one jacket from spring summer 09 (keith jacket)and love it to death
Their coats & jackets are truly amazing !

i don't own any heimstone but agree that they've got some great pieces...
i think they have a thread or two in the Designers & Collections section

They don't work together anymore.... Alix Petit do it alone now.

Their first collection was pure genius and remains one of my favourite collections (EVER) to date! I have a dress from that collection and I love it to death! I'm still looking for the rest (because my objective is to own everything B))

But I felt the collections that followed were, I don't know.. disappointing? I haven't really liked any of the pieces..

BTW, I have the dress on the left (the brown/black one:(

hstone2.jpg

Pure love :heart:

maquillage, please credit the images or they will be removed. Thanks. :flower:

The brand definitely lost something... such a shame, what happened?

Yeah it sounds like they had put all their inspiration in the first collection, maybe the second one...and completely lost it from the third one.... (which was the worst to me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->