Helen Mirren Turned Down Free Plastic Surgery!

Just goes to showm you can age naturally, with grace, and still look beautiful.

Most of the Botox-ed/cut up/lifted folks look like skeletor with their skin stretch so tight over their skulls. It's scary. I don't think there is anything wrong with a 50+ woman wanting to look good for her age AND look her age. 50 can be just as beautiful as 20. But IMO 50 should not look like 20 and vice versa.

MarryMeTomFord said:
Considering that she's SIXTY ONE, she looks amazing! She doesn’t need plastic surgery or Botox. Let the woman BE! There are very few women who don't succumb to the whole Oh-I'm-Over-35-I-need-Botox Hollywood brigade. Mirren is a beacon of hope to all the ordinary women who prefer to age naturally and gracefully.

Amen ^_^

I love Helen ... if you haven't seen her in Calendar Girls, that's the movie to see how fabulous she really does look :innocent:

I LOVE Helen Mirren, and this makes me love her more. She has so much classy and grace.

she's such a beautiful woman. i wouldn't change a thing if i looked like her at over 60! kudos to her.

BerrySweet said:
Just goes to showm you can age naturally, with grace, and still look beautiful.

Most of the Botox-ed/cut up/lifted folks look like skeletor with their skin stretch so tight over their skulls. It's scary. I don't think there is anything wrong with a 50+ woman wanting to look good for her age AND look her age. 50 can be just as beautiful as 20. But IMO 50 should not look like 20 and vice versa.

Agreed. I also like that she does look her age, just AMAZING for it! You can tell she's not 20, but she still looks amazing and radiant. She's fun, but still has her stuff together. And she must have magic genes, because her tatas are amazing!

LOL, I just said amazing 3 times (well, 4 now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->