Helena Rubinstein Collagenist Lip Zoom

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by Acid, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Acid

Acid yes

I bought this yesturday and its absolutely amazing. you just apply a tiny bit to your lips and it makes them smoothe and visibly plumper (and its not greasy or shiny)

it was quite expensive (£19.50) for a little tube......but it does exactly what it says on the label

2. VersaceW11

VersaceW11 New Member

I always heard that stype of lip blam has really gross ingredients in it.....Thank God I don't have to worry about stuff like that as I would just get collagen and get it OVER with.

3. Acid

Acid yes

some people prefer not to mess with their bodies, it leads to donatellas, michaels and joans

4. VersaceW11

VersaceW11 New Member

I guess you can count half of hollywood as most them have had something done...I was watching a morning show in London one day and they were talking about how one of the guys in boyzone had his teeth bleached or something...She was saying how people in the US seem to make a bigger deal about their teeth and things like that...I'm sure there are some EU countries that love plastic surgery as well.

5. Acid

Acid yes

yea ok.....well im 18 years old......i dont think its appropriate to be injecting collagen into my lips

6. VersaceW11

VersaceW11 New Member

Oh I didn't say you needed to I said I would...In the US some people start early so when they get older their looks won't be so drastic....Or atleast the people I know feel this way.

7. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

even though i got big even lips i might go out and buy a tube :innocent: