Helle Platou

miss_catherine

Reaction score
This girl looks familiar to me but a search turned up no thread. I'm hoping there wasn't just another one under a different name or something and that the familiarity comes from seeing her on another agency site (which I think might actually be the case...)

Helle
mandpmodels
height: 5' 10.5" / 179
bust: - -
waist: -
hips: -
shoes: 6 - 6.5 / 39
hair: Brown
eyes: Brown

mandpmodels.com

^where's that agency?

She's new at MC2 management in NY, her last name is Platou. I absolutely love her name.

Stats:

Height: 5' 11" (180cm)
Bust: 32" (81cm)
Waist: 24" (61cm)
Hips: 34" (86cm)
Dress: 2
Shoes: 8
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

IMG_00026.jpg
IMG_00025.jpg

IMG_00024.jpg
IMG_00023.jpg

IMG_00018.jpg
IMG_00017.jpg

IMG_00016.jpg
IMG_00015.jpg

IMG_00014.jpg
IMG_00013.jpg

IMG_00012.jpg
IMG_00011.jpg
IMG_00008.jpg

modelwire.com

Last edited by a moderator:
M and P are a London agency, I believe.

Those images from MC2 are gorgeous. Great to see a natural shot in that last post too. And I agree, her name is lovely!

Thanks for posting :flower:

M and P are a London agency, I believe.

Those images from MC2 are gorgeous. Great to see a natural shot in that last post too. And I agree, her name is lovely!

Thanks for posting :flower:
Yes, M&P Models are in London, quite a boutique agency (at least boutique editorial board) with some great girls like Jasmine Poulton... not the most talked-about agency in town but still, some nice surprise to expect sometimes (like the redhead with short hair, Mim, scouted by them and who was a favorite of Margiela and Issey Miyake).

By the way, excellent find! I saw her on Mc2 board a couple of days (weeks?) ago and me too loved the name as much as her face :P:heart:

you're welcome Miss Catherine ^_^

Just found out now that she's from Norway :flower:

She's also with Future Models in Milan. I'm not liking some of the pictures there as much but more due to styling, etc. than because of Helle.

futuremodels.it

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't spy her at any of the London shows but I was rather lax with looking at the images this season. Anyone notice her anywhere? I'm really interested to see how she looks on the runway.

"A self-described "nerd" from Norway, Helle Platou has plenty to geek out about. Discovered on the street in London, the towering bookworm has already appeared in Norwegian Cosmo and now has her sights set on Paris. Anyone who bullies this nerd will have Helle to pay."
hintmag.com - June 2009

That's great news for Helle! The polaroids are gorgeous too, especially that first one. Ta for sharing the info :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->