Helle Platou

helle1-1.jpg

trulsmqvale.com

cant wait to see what Ford has in store for her, so beautiful !

From MDC today:

ford1.jpg

(models.com)

Gorgeous. She looks a bit like the chick on the Vampire Weekend "Contra" album...to me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks for posting :flower: I'm glad she switched from MC2 to Ford. Hopefully she does well next season :smile:

Haven't read anything about her age and a quick search didn't turn up any new results... So I guess we'll have to wait unless someone is in the know.

Love the MDC polaroid, and I get where you're coming from with the 'Contra' reference. They don't look the same, but the have the same type of appeal I think. Although I may have to have another look at the cover to refresh my memory...

And this is where her career takes off. Just wait and see! :wink:

Nice to finally see Helle on a presentation show :smile: I hope she walks a lot of Resort shows soon

She looks exactly like Keke Lindgard in those GAP shots, imo :unsure:

Found some unposted images on fmd. Not great quality, as would probably be expected, but until I find better I thought I'd share:
000000292668-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg
000000292661-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg

000000292673-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg
000000292662-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg

000000292657-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg
000000292652-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg

000000292653-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg
000000292656-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg

000000292654-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg
000000292655-helle_platou-fullsize.jpg

fashionmodeldirectory.com

On Michael Donovan's blog:
Helle Platou @ Ford

leave a comment »
Today the gang and I shot Helle Platou @ Ford. She has a Margaux Hemingway look but her personality is Helle Bad *** so we mashed the two together! She’s definitely one of my all-time-favorite girls I’ve worked with!!!!
We have mega-tons of other amazing shots but it is 2am and I am in the mood for some milk and cookies so this is all you get for now
icon_razz.gif

PS: This is the 2nd model this week that I made cry…. cray with laughter! baha
img_3201.jpg
img_3107.jpg

img_2933.jpg
img_3364-2.jpg

img_3468.jpg

michaeldonovan.wordpress.com

Some unposted images:
b1.jpg

b2.jpg
b3.jpg

b4.jpg
b5.jpg

bellazon.com - the poster didn't specify what his or her sources were

^ Original source of those pics is "Ford Models" :smile: Anyhow, Helle was at CK F/W10 Presentation :clap:

Ah, I thought they were probably Ford shots but didn't want to assume without anything much to back me up.

Great news about Helle being at CK! Ta muchly for sharing :flower:

Kevin Carrigan Introduces Minimalist Looks For Calvin Klein and Calvin Klein Jeans Fall 2010

calvin-klein-f10-042910_ph_kessler_.jpg

Kevin Carrigan presented a collection of what he called "tough chic looks" for Calvin Klein men's and women's apparel, jeans, and accessories lines this morning in New York. Models stood tall on high platforms showing off fall essentials like denim-on-denim and black-on-black. The look was streamlined and urban—stretch stirrup pants, cashmere capes, and sheath dresses for her and slim-fitting, one button suits for him. In the denim category, Carrigan rolled out the Calvin Klein X jean, featuring skinny silhouettes (for men and women) accented with gold buttons and available in antiqued gold, indigo, and black. Adding into the mix newly launched lingerie label, Envy, and the leather accessories presented today, Calvin Klein will be a one stop shop for sleek, minimalist looks come fall.

coutorture

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->