Helmut Lang

leyla m.

Reaction score
i came across these. and since i wear lots of shoes like those in the summer, i thought i should get them.
just because i like the lime :innocent:

what do you think and reasons for your decision please :flower:

the link you gave leyla didn't link directly to the shoes, but i searched and found a pair of flip flops with lime green so I think that was them....

If I have the right shoes...personally I LOVE flip flops and wear them constantly but there really isn't anything special about these. They make me think of something from Wal-Mart...it's not even that there isn't anything special it's just that they look cheap to me personally. Maybe if I saw them in person I would think differently but I do adore the lime. :flower:

I think they're kind of nice, very basic, utilitarian shoes. Simple. I don't think they look cheap.

What I don't like is that the fabric goes all the way down to the sole, it would've looked nicer if it went down to the inner sole, sort of. I hope I'm making sense here... Just something I personally find annoying.

heheh thanks...
it was real late last nite and i often get these shopping urges when i dont make sense...
i'll probably wait till i can find better ones :wink:

tnx for ur input :flower:

leyla, did you find those on yoox? I was actually thinking of getting those exact same ones for the same reasons - love the lime green and California weather usually means I can get away with flip flop type shoes 3/4 of the year through (at least on weekends).

Thanks for the pic but i prefer in an other color as blue :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Angelica@Feb 15th, 2004 - 6:52 pm
leyla, did you find those on yoox? I was actually thinking of getting those exact same ones for the same reasons - love the lime green and California weather usually means I can get away with flip flop type shoes 3/4 of the year through (at least on weekends).
yes they are from yoox. :wink:

are you gett_ing them?
:unsure:

Nah, I just checked and they're out of my size. It's too bad, I really like the color and they look super comfy. I may get a pair of metallic gunmetal Costume National flip flops from Yoox though. B)

Originally posted by Angelica@Feb 15th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
Nah, I just checked and they're out of my size. It's too bad, I really like the color and they look super comfy. I may get a pair of metallic gunmetal Costume National flip flops from Yoox though. B)
:flower: I just did a search for those...they're gorgeous!

Originally posted by HBoogie+Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Angelica@Feb 15th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
:flower: I just did a search for those...they're gorgeous! [/b][/quote]
couldnt find them. they are around 165 euros?

Leyla, they're listed as shoes: thongs if you search under Costume National. The color is described as steel grey, they look metallic to me. If I'm not mistaken the price in US dollars was 168, would that be about 130+ in euro?

I'll see if I can link a picture. :ninja:

Originally posted by HBoogie
I just did a search for those...they're gorgeous! :flower:
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"