Hercules Universal Issue VI Spring / Summer 2014 : Otto Pierce by Paola Kudacki

Again, amazing cover by Hercules! Want to buy this just for the cover alone.

I have to say this cover is miles ahead of the last one. I'm really excited to get my hands on this issue.

I am digging the cover as well, I might be alone on this but I miss their old layout a full picture covers.

I am digging the cover as well, I might be alone on this but I miss their old layout a full picture covers.

Well perhaps they're others who feel like you.

I actually used to follow them when I was in Jamaica but I was only compelled to buy - and collect - it once they got rid of the old poster-style format.

For me, this framed format feels more mature, curated and special - almost like a favourite souvenir or a familiar piece of literature that you want to read time and time again.

I also think it brilliantly captures the feeling of wanderlust, which seems to be their current leaning. :flower:

^ I like the framed format too,it allows the magazine to stand out among the other magazines. I like the format exactly for the reasons you listed that it makes the magazine look more mature and like a piece of literature.

This is a great cover, I love the blue color, its so vibrant and perfect for the issue

Love the execution of this cover and Paola's shot is beautiful!

HU S&S OUT! Photo by @dianelreare, fashion editor @francescosourigues feat. @jasonmaggott94 @premiummodelsww wearing jacket and turtlneck by @Brioni_Official, trousers by @calvinklein #calvinkleincollection, sneakers by @dior #diorhomme

HU Spring & Summer Issue out this week! Photo by @paolakudacki, fashion @francescosourigues feat. @ottopierce wearing suit by #zzegna @zegnaofficial, shirt and shoes by @prada

HU Issue VI-VOLII preview! Photo by @brunostaub fashion editor @marnau feat. Carter @wilhelminamiami wearing @louisvuitton

instagram/herculesuniversal

Ph: Daniel Riera
Styling: Miguel Arnau

viewmanagement.com, sight-management.com

Last edited by a moderator:
'INITIAL IMPRESSION'
Ph: Daniel Riera
Styling: Francesco Sourigues

Facebook/Kasteel + Agent

After a colourful cover, seeing these black/white pages, a little bit disappointing. Still waiting for my copy, but now I don't have high expectations..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->