Ph: Mark Kean
Styling: Julian Ganio
Model: George Admiraal

Ph: Mark Kean
Styling: Julian Ganio
Model: Dominik Bauer

models1.co.uk

Got my copy today. DO NOT BUY IT!
You've already seen everything here (except on smaller editorial). They shortened the mag with 50 (!!!) pages compared to last seasons, but not the advertisements of course. The price is the same: 10£ which makes it the most expensive men's biannual on the market. Even that it has the best paper quality (btw.: still stinks like a press full of machines), it just does not worth 10£/15€...

Got my copy today. DO NOT BUY IT!
You've already seen everything here (except on smaller editorial). They shortened the mag with 50 (!!!) pages compared to last seasons, but not the advertisements of course. The price is the same: 10£ which makes it the most expensive men's biannual on the market. Even that it has the best paper quality (btw.: still stinks like a press full of machines), it just does not worth 10£/15€...

Why does it seem so lethargic for a spring-summer issue? And as someone stated, why so much black?!

Are the articles any good? Last season was a so-so issue but I did enjoy the Jeremy Langmead feature.

There are only 3 longer articles in it, I haven't read them.
-Alexandre Mattiussi
-Ruben Toledo (illustrator)
-Studio KO
60% of the editorial images are black-white. There are 2 longer, full black. One of it (Flashbang posted it) is the 2014/15 winter preview.
I was hoping much colourful content based on the cover..
Whole issue is 210 pages. (previous issue were like: 265,245).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->