Hermès F/W 09.10 : Raquel Zimmermann by Eric Valli

And a huge scan of that amazing picture.

Scanned by VampireHorde at bellazon.com

I am loving it so far! The whole icy feel, then again I always love Hermes ads. It would've been cool if they did the same theme as the runway show and made a sort of chic Amelia Earhart on an airplane kind of idea, but this is lovely too. Can't wait for more :woot:

i agree. what a waste of inspiration to take the campaign in a totally different direction than the runway.

cute campaign though.

Hermes ads are rarely exciting for me but I like Raquel here. Kind of makes me want to get out on a dog sled in the snow.:heart:

Maybe they lined layers of Saran wrap before putting the puppy in... I can't imagine they would let puppy's fur/smell/whatever it picked up on its paws lingering in a Hermes bag. (Unless they give it to Raquel as a form of payment)

Loving it so far :wub: reminds me of Tommy Hilfiger FW06 (which I also love). Cute animals definitely sell to me! :lol:

this is a true winter campaign and I love it. they chose a great location, and other than that anything with a cute puppy in it wins me over easily^_^

Maybe they lined layers of Saran wrap before putting the puppy in... I can't imagine they would let puppy's fur/smell/whatever it picked up on its paws lingering in a Hermes bag. (Unless they give it to Raquel as a form of payment)

Loving it so far :wub: reminds me of Tommy Hilfiger FW06 (which I also love). Cute animals definitely sell to me! :lol:

given that the bag is croc, i'd say the worth of the bag was a significant amount of Raquel's salary LOL

it looks good, but it's probably the weakest Hermes campaign in seasons.

fantastic! cheers sweetie!
love the light in the pictures, it's fantastic! I'm so incredibly grateful that they didn't go 'aviator' themed! raquel is perfect for this ad.

Hermes rarely disappoints me with their campaigns. Raquel is selling it so well and I absolutely love the one with the bag.

Hell I must have missed this one:doh:
Anyhow once again Hermes does not fail with their Nat Geog/Fashion campaigns:heart: They are currently touring world locations and that is fine by me.B)
Raquel of course looking sublime in these. All round extremely beautiful.

Patrick Petitjean stars in the menswear campaigns :flower:
2005wnt.jpg
29vjew2.jpg

ohlalamag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"