Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 09.10 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez and Vinoodh

dont like too much ths campaign, from first view for me seems like tests..

Oh my god i've noticed that the boy is next to her is herself!!!!

^^i didn't notice that either. How Mariah Carey of them..

What a silly concept.
The clothes this season were so good but JPG ads are always so uninspiring,and they don't focus on the clothes at all

Me i like much better of the SS09 i like the idea and i loved the classic B/W of Inez VLamsweerde

I don't really get it? Is she supposed to look like a man?
Is a woman modelling men's clothes going to sell them to the masculine percentage?

This is creative but not convincing enough. Nonetheless, Raquel looks great in most shots. I like the first pic the most..:heart:

What a silly concept.
The clothes this season were so good but JPG ads are always so uninspiring,and they don't focus on the clothes at all

It's a simple b/w studio shoot with a plain backround and a model with basic poses... How can it not focus on the clothes??? :ninja:

^well i guess the gender confusion throws it completely off for some...

i like this campaign, but lara's was better last season... this concept doesn't suit to Raquel

I love this, thanks everyone for posting. I don't like Raquel's pictures often but that's good.

I like it except for the second photo. The dress doesnt look good. :(

The ads could of been better, I think the poses look a little stiff.

WTF? Why people keep using these talentless I&V photographers? You want gender-bending? You go for Erin O'Connor. But these idiots want to make every single campaign with their own same old glam-girls no matter what the concept is. They couldn't have done this any worse or more boring! It really annoyes me, because Gaultier ads used to be very good before these photographers. They should hire Mondino back to photograph these.

WTF? Why people keep using these talentless I&V photographers? You want gender-bending? You go for Erin O'Connor. But these idiots want to make every single campaign with their own same old glam-girls no matter what the concept is. They couldn't have done this any worse or more boring! It really annoyes me, because Gaultier ads used to be very good before these photographers. They should hire Mondino back to photograph these.

Well, you can't just 'blame' I&V for using Raquel for this. Gaultier also really likes Raquel. If he wanted another model, he would have used another model. And I think Raqule has unique features that she uses to her best advantage in playing both the female and male roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->