Hermès Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

It's sleepy for me. Most Hermes collections are. Wish they would shake things up with their creative directors.
Miss the days when Christophe Lemaire was there, and even moreso when Margiela was there followed by Gaultier.

Haider Ackermann could've been good at Hermes, instead of taking that weird Canada Goose gig.
But hey, bills need to be paid.

Considering you people are the same crowd who hated Wales Bonner, I don't expect you to appreciate this collection either. I think it's impeccable with some really inventive and clever details.
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them."

^ is what your comment is giving.

they're just generic clothes; nothing worth dissecting or analysing. your luxury is so 'quiet' that you can barely hear it say anything lmao

they're just generic clothes; nothing worth dissecting or analysing. your luxury is so 'quiet' that you can barely hear it say anything lmao
You really think the Hermes customer dresses for YOUR pleasure?

Last edited:
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them."

^ is what your comment is giving.
Duh.

And I love Rick & Morty.

I find this collection delicious. It is not your making a fashion statement collection for sure, but it serves its client base perfectly.
It would fit any man's wardrobe. The fabric looks luxurious, and the overall styling looks confident and at ease with themselves.
Any body shape would be able to find something in this collection.
I find Hermès to be THE brand that utilises its star products the best to attract new clientele. Traditional menswear luxury brands like Zegna, Brioni, etc would find it hard to compete with Hermès for younger clientele. Their partner or mom would introduce the Hermès to them and it is likely going to become their wardrobe sample as they age a bit. And comparing their pricing to other brands at a similar level, it is actually pretty decent.

I fine it okay. This is Véronique on autopilot. I prefer when she was a little bit adventurous that's is when her clothes havemore fun and desirable to me.

This collection just give me the vibe of I'll just gonna design something nondescript for my clients and the women that'll buy for her husband so she can climb up her queue for her Birkin.

Miss the days when Christophe Lemaire was there, and even moreso when Margiela was there followed by Gaultier.
But that's only for the women side. Véronique has been with the brand for more than 30 years. When she good, she's great. The key to her success is that she understands the philosophy of the brand and the lifestyle of her clients.

And not people really expecting to see some "passion for fashion", "fashion forward" from Hermes men, out of all brands???

Traditional menswear luxury brands like Zegna, Brioni, etc would find it hard to compete with Hermès for younger clientele
Not Sartori's Zegna, their collections are mile better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->