Hermès Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

But that's only for the women side. Véronique has been with the brand for more than 30 years. When she good, she's great. The key to her success is that she understands the philosophy of the brand and the lifestyle of her clients.
Was referencing the past when we have true figure heads appointed as CDs.

Not Sartori's Zegna, their collections are mile better
Zegna's runway collection is definitely better in terms of design, their runway collection's problem lies in the distribution and their customer service. You don't see that much runway collection being displayed (at least where I was), and the sales don't understand their runway collection that well. There is a lack of pushing for their runway collection, unlike Stefano's time. But most of Stefano's offerings ended up in outlets.
Zegna's triple stitch sneakers are a good introduction to the brand for a younger clientele, but their runway collection's colour palette, for me, is not that easy to wear.

Lots of beautiful, intelligent and thoughtful clothing here, with a light touch of playfulness. I’m looking forward to checking out the details and feel the materials in person. These are pieces that will enhance/support the wearer, rather than the other way around (unfortunately, I think people often only equate the later with ‘fashion’). Great to get this sense of permanence to her designs, which is quite rare these days.

The show looked like a waste of everyone's time. There's just nothing worth commenting on? Nice materials and colors wow.

I do wonder about the print and tattoo combos. Are they going for kitch or camp? Is that what the Hermes customer appreciates? I'm down to clown, let's go if that's the case lol.

I never expect a fashion moment from Hermes mens but Nichanian has been so flat and uninspired for the past years. It used to be not so exciting, yet desirable; not it's just forgettable.

She will be there forever, so I'll just keep on waiting.

Side note but I always laugh when I see how seemingly joyful she is when she takes a bow... She has a reputation in the industry... for being rather... difficult to say the least.

I received 2 screenshots from this collection yesterday.
The first one was look 25 with the caption: not bad huh?
The second one was the 12th look before the last one with the caption: beautiful sweater, what fabric do you think it is?

So, that means that we may pay a visit to the Hermes store in the men section in a few months lol.

Beyond all of that, this is a good collection. I think SS seasons are better for Veronique. She is more restrained in her color palette. It’s about style rather than fashion. It has a nice allure and it’s easy to imagine a man wearing those.

I still want the man I promise to not mention anymore to take over but this is a good Hermes menswear collection.

Whenever I see someone wearing a pair of Hermes sandals in the streets, I think what a pathetic fashion victim to spend 30k on random stuff just to buy a 10k quota bag (that's not even in a rare colour or skin of that person's choice)

Well... this collection will do well on the average 30k spender because they simply have too much disposable money

Lola, you received 2 screenshots? Do share.

Minus the sleeveless oversized vest in khaki, I see zero flaws in this collection. The cut? Check. The fabrics? Check. The proportions? Check. The tailoring? Check. The color palettte? Check. The styling? Check. Check. Check. Check.

It’s not over-designed, and not under-designed either. A-plus (“plus..plus..plus!”) work as usual.

Handkerchiefs hooked to a collar?
To be fair any seemingly cool or smart or intelligent design can be summed up in few words that does not make the idea less, to be fair in this case any progress or idea or concept can be banal when sum uped in few words.

I do think she could have pushed this season more, there are moments she has the mix of Hermes values and design and pushing forward in some looks or a overall show but to be honest these clothes mostly work well in real life and on the shop floor and not for pleasing fashion fans online. (nobody get offended pls ).

Ideal is that Hermes keeps it values but moves things forward that it brings even non clients to dream but sadly its just not how brands work.
id od believe when you try to cater to everyone you get lost, hemes is slow and it pays off for them all these years.

Its a non offense positive outlook life style house not taking it self so serious company to balance the serious about its quality and keeping its values.

Whenever I see someone wearing a pair of Hermes sandals in the streets, I think what a pathetic fashion victim to spend 30k on random stuff just to buy a 10k quota bag (that's not even in a rare colour or skin of that person's choice)

Well... this collection will do well on the average 30k spender because they simply have too much disposable money
I don't think hermes is fashion lol
Quota game or loyalty programs are same as used for many luxury brands outside of fashion as well.

Hermes is more uniq for it in luxury maybe, but good for them because or else 15 years ago it would it would be already over for the birkins and kelly´s because its too easy to get them would be the overall comments.

The Hermes haunting game for products is part of the trill, it's really not just for bags as every store buys as a independent store makes it hard to find everywhere the same things like shoes, SLG´s homeware etc if you know what you want in a color or a style good luck :-)

The reward game actually is really used and implemented for many things, it's just that human´s reacts well to this delayed gratification and creates loyalty. even IG bundles your likes and sends it to you when they see you been not online for few hours.

On another level its a way for the brand to also protect it self and not go the price increase route alla Chanel.
Each factory they open has max 250 people working in order to keep a human scale that leads to happier craft people. etc this slowed down also the amount of bags they allocate to produce.

Lola, you received 2 screenshots? Do share.
It’s just 2 looks from this runway show from my husband lol. Nothing that exciting ahaha.

Historically, the Hermes customer is classic and bourgeois. Overtime indeed Hermes has become this kind of obvious display of wealth and is very synonymous (for the mass) of maybe nouveau riche but a lot of their clientele is bourgeoisie, petite bourgeoisie de province…And in the bourgeoisie, their social status informs their dressing.

I have to give it to Veronique in a way that she knows and understands her customer, the spirit of Hermes but still tries to make it Youthful but Hermes is not supposed to be about fashion.

Tbh, the « Hermes game » is a fabulous scam. I’ve never be confronted to that or for a longtime knew nothing about it because that kind of consumption of bags is a very American phenomenon actually.
Hermes had a lot of stores in France so people in Lyon, Toulouse or Marseille could buy the coveted items.

But I actually think that there are more men buying Hermes because they loves the products than there are women. Sometimes, the aesthetic of the women buying those Birkin/Kelly/constance is just too extreme compared to the house! So they buys the Oran sandals over and over again.

I think Hermès should stop producing the Oran sandals and the Birkin and the Kelly. They are just synonymous of bad taste at this stage. I used to love the Kelly but at this point, it’s worse than a Cartier love bracelet 🤮

This though, it screams wealth in the best possible way. Props to Veronique.

they were bested at their own game by tods this season. But that pink coat looks scrumptious.

I received 2 screenshots from this collection yesterday.
The first one was look 25 with the caption: not bad huh?
The second one was the 12th look before the last one with the caption: beautiful sweater, what fabric do you think it is?

So, that means that we may pay a visit to the Hermes store in the men section in a few months lol.

Beyond all of that, this is a good collection. I think SS seasons are better for Veronique. She is more restrained in her color palette. It’s about style rather than fashion. It has a nice allure and it’s easy to imagine a man wearing those.

I still want the man I promise to not mention anymore to take over but this is a good Hermes menswear collection.
To your point, I just learned that the pink shirt with the stand collar and the self-fabric scarf pulled through is actually made from LEATHER.

wow:important

To your point, I just learned that the pink shirt with the stand collar and the self-fabric scarf pulled through is actually made from LEATHER.

wow:important
It´s Hermès...they made a crocodile t-shirt years ago. You know you are going to see more leather here than in a gay bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->