Hermès S/S 2007 : Malgosia Bela by Camilla Åkrans

disappointing :cry: the clothes were quite cool, but these ads are boring, the colours are dull, poor compositions.

Liked aw06 better :angry:

I don't the ad composition, that is the ribbon of light thing, but I do like Malgosia's posing energy.

Malgosia looks stunnig, and it is indeed great and refreshing to see Akrans in a Klein/M&M dominated season like Style Expert said

OMG... they look like ads from Nike or Adidas... they don't contain the Hermes 'posh'-feeling AT ALL!!! i totally hate them!!!!! arr!!!!!

Eeeek ... ads like this makes me wanna voodoo Avedon out of the grave so Hermes can have decent ads -back-

malgosia! she hasn't been around for a while ... these shots are quite energetic and slightly different from what can be expected from hermes ... very energetic and sporty ... i keep thinking these can be perfect for hugo boss than hermes ... i guess it takes some getting used to ... generally, i like it. makes hermes look more accessible.

This is perfect for Hermes finally an in your face luxury like you would expect from a bran like Hermes.

Li Ya Fan said:
Some shots are nice, but I don't like it very much. It looks like a sports ad or soemething.

agree. it being a sportsad was the first thing that came to mind when I saw them

the first picture reminds me of one of the ads for the stella mccartney for adidas collection

it's okay.but i like last season's ads.vlada and stella.it's a really fresh mix.

Hermès ads are always strange. They haven't anything "artistical" like some others, they are pretty useless, and pretty cheap (the name of the items, etc etc). I must add that Hermès ads are more widely visible than, say, Gucci or Dior.
However, Hermès is - sometimes way - more expensive than most of the fashion brands. So I don't really understand their concept... People who can spend 50k on a croc bag don't care about an ad on Vogue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->