Jimmy Choo S/S 2007 : Jessica Miller by Brett Ratner

telicious

Reaction score
From LeBook

Model: Jessica Miller @ Next
Ph: Brett Ratner
Stylist: Rachel Zoe

Can't really tell that it's Jessica Miller!!

jimmychoo.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmm, very undecisive. I don't know if I like it, no HQ's yet?

btw, whats up with the drowned body? I just noticed that?

The ads aren´t great but I always love seeing Jessica and I think she pulls this off well, she looks incredibly good despite the outfit.

brett ratner is a photographer...random, this is as "L.A." as it get without having nicole in the ads again...

Rachel Zoe styled, interesting.

Jessica has such a hot ***.

^oh so that's why Nicole Richie was the model for a previous ad campains...
interesting...

Brett Ratner is a movie director who has had sex with lindsay lohan and all of the other little young hollywood hoodrats

these shots were so clearly created by a straight man. they are almost offensive. i do NOT like them at all. no class. very tacky. they belong in a MAXIM magazine.

I agree about the taste of this ads...there's something that doesn't go...maybe it's the LA feeling, which I don't like
But Jessica is amazinggggggggg
remember her looooong hair?? she is bubbly

There's definately something about the style of the ads. The 'Screw the guy! save the bag!' view was funny for about a second before I really gave the set up of the shoot a look. :huh:

I'm not fond of them, but Jessica does look fantastic.

its actually a very bad ad imo!!!
ive been seeing it now in a few magazines and always think there is something wrong with it.. something already done by CHOO... oh yeah, now i remember, same vibe as nicoles ads with them... nay from me:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->