Hermes Bracelets

This one i love!

ix5ic82qk.jpg

styjdd1yb.jpg

Saw it at Hermes, it's absolutely...gorgeous in person, and the belt too...I have to get them...such great pieces.

I have one .. But normally I don't wear it all the time.

Hermes Enamel cuffs

hey there :D
what do you people think of them? and if anyone has got them, how's the quality like? :smile: i so so adore them and i might be getting my 1st one soon!

couturerapture said:
hey there :D
what do you people think of them? and if anyone has got them, how's the quality like? :smile: i so so adore them and i might be getting my 1st one soon!

Same here!! I'm thinking about these beauties!!! can't seem to decide...the blue appleas to me more....refreshing!! both ft hermes.com ?????

300151fp26.jpg

300151fp05.jpg

poohbearpooh said:
Same here!! I'm thinking about these beauties!!! can't seem to decide...the blue appleas to me more....refreshing!! both ft hermes.com ?????

Wow, I like the pink one!!! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
these are soo plain yet so classic! but i really love those with designs on them. they seem so intricate. sad thing is that, they are mass-produced though. but on the flipside, that makes it all the cheaper for us to buy :D
you girls got them? :D

as much as i love hemès as much i dislike these bracelets. :ninja: but it is just my opinion as i prefer real jewelry over fashion pieces and i really hate logomania (and it does not matter if its "tacky" dior or "classy" hermès i will not be caught dead wearing them )
but that is just me if you fell for them go for them :flower:

Love them! I have one of them and the quality is excellent. I've worn it almost every day for about four years and it still looks perfect. Mine is blue/black with a design in white with gold trim. It is so pretty! I would highly recommend them. :D

I though you meant this hermes braclet, its beautiful:
116m.jpg

(style.com)

They are beautiful but as with all of Hermes items, they are very expensive :(

A girl at work has a white enamel cuff with the 'H' on it and it looks beautiful, especially as she wears it quite casually and not just as a statement piece.

can someone plz tell me the price of the cuffs Cameron Diaz is wearing?

chloe girl said:
Around $1000! Stunning and timeless...
Really? Maybe Im nuts but I thought it was like $500...Oh well, it's friggin gorgeous anyway but too punk/rocker on me...

You are so right about it being a very punk rock look.. Funny considering Hermes is such a classic line.. I think its was influenced by a dog collar and is called the Kelly dog collar bracelet in french.. Anyhow, its definately a peice that makes a statement. I have loved it for the longest time so I went into the store last year and yes it was around 1,000!!! They have a large selection of other leather cuffs not as over the top as this one...

the one diaz is wearing is called collier de chien-- dog collar.

the one with the kelly closure i called jackpot. i haven't for the life of me been able to get a hold of one in black leather. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->