Justin Andrews

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of this guy? Actually, I don't even know if he actually is a model. Justin "Andrews" (if there is such a model, this is not his real last name) went to my school, is incredibly gorgeous....but the boy is only 5'6! Has anybody heard of this incredibly short male model? I'm assuming he would have only done print work and such, because he's too short for any sort of runway gig.

Like I said, this is heresay...I had a good friend from High School tell me that he heard from people who heard that Justin was travelling all over doing modelling gigs. We all know how reliable that is.

Em

there was a model a while back on models.com that was 5"6 in a pic with natalia..

otm_031204.jpg

it says the name joseph though

Joseph/Major.
Kate Moss shattered the rule. Devon and Kiara proved that a unique and beautiful face can change the scale. So why is the 5' 11" rule so religously enforced in male modeling? Maybe because the market was waiting for a face like Major's 22 year old star Joseph who in the quick succession has shot D Squared w. Steven Klein, Polo underwear w. Richard Phibbs, Numero w. Alexei Hay, Arena H+ with Mathias Vriens and L'Uomo Vogue with Bruce Weber. All this at 5' 6". No wonder this Ohio wonder boy had been dubbed by his agent Jason Kanner as "THE male beauty model."

yourbestfriend said:
im looking for it right now

I just did a search for any models named Justin in the US, and I only found 3. The closest one to 5'6 was a 5'5 Asian. Justin "Andrews" is quite the all American boy. He has pouty lips, and curly brownish hair.

Em

yourbestfriend said:
otm_031204.jpg

it says the name joseph though

Joseph/Major.
Kate Moss shattered the rule. Devon and Kiara proved that a unique and beautiful face can change the scale. So why is the 5' 11" rule so religously enforced in male modeling? Maybe because the market was waiting for a face like Major's 22 year old star Joseph who in the quick succession has shot D Squared w. Steven Klein, Polo underwear w. Richard Phibbs, Numero w. Alexei Hay, Arena H+ with Mathias Vriens and L'Uomo Vogue with Bruce Weber. All this at 5' 6". No wonder this Ohio wonder boy had been dubbed by his agent Jason Kanner as "THE male beauty model."

oops

Last edited by a moderator:
miserylovescompany said:
Oddly enough, that does resemble him, but I don't think it is him. How recent is that pic? Is there anyplace where I can do a search to find out his bio/stats?

Em

Ha, yeah, I just looked at it again and the bio. It's def. not him, but it does REALLY look a lot like him...thanks anyway!

Em

miserylovescompany said:
Oddly enough, that does resemble him, but I don't think it is him. How recent is that pic? Is there anyplace where I can do a search to find out his bio/stats?

Em

i dont know where to find stats but this was put on models.com in march

miserylovescompany said:
Ha, yeah, I just looked at it again and the bio. It's def. not him, but it does REALLY look a lot like him...thanks anyway!

Em

no prob

5'6! holy schmoly! :lol: i cant even imagine how tall that is :huh:

it kinda makes sence that he's shot those campaigns though, small people only need a tiny bit of muscle to make themselves look really big......where as a tall long person needs a hell of a lot to look the same

5'6!! WHOA...I'm in between 5'5 and 5'6 and im 14!! wow!

hey em, i happen to know the model you described quite well actually. you said you knew him from high school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->