High School Musical 1 and 2

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Did everyone love 2 as much as I did? :woot::woot:

Best scenes: all of the ones where Zac Efron did not wear a shirt :brows:

Anyone else?

PS. I heard 3 was in the works... :innocent:

I did :smile: Although Ashley Tisdale gets on my nerves big time-in or out of character...but yes, Zac Efron is a cutie-and his eyes....very nice eyes!

Did everyone love 2 as much as I did? :woot::woot:

Best scenes: all of the ones where Zac Efron did not wear a shirt :brows:

Anyone else?

PS. I heard 3 was in the works... :innocent:

I feel so ashamed admitting I watch High School Musical, but whatever.:blush::lol:

I agree, the second movie was suprisingly good. Most sequals are sorta bad. And according to imdb.com, there is going to be a third move.. "Film plot was originally slated to be "Haunted" and follow the plot of a Halloween movie, however in recent interviews it seems as if other plot lines are being explored including prom and graduation." -imdb.com

And yes, the best scenes were for sure when Zac Efron was wearing no shirt! He's the number one reason to watch these movies! :woot:

I did :smile: Although Ashley Tisdale gets on my nerves big time-in or out of character...but yes, Zac Efron is a cutie-and his eyes....very nice eyes!

Ashley Tisdale has an out of character?

I watched just enough to say I gave it a shot. Can't claim to be a HMS fan here.

- Zac was shirtless, like, half of the movie. I didn't mind it though. :innocent:

- I am so auditioning for HSM3 (post voice lessons, of course)

- I was disappointed by HSM2, personally... didn't think the songs were nearly as memorable (especially that terrible last duet between Troy and Gabriella), though the dancing was better. The only songs I really liked were "Bet On It" and that almost break up duet between Troy and Gabriella.

- Could Zac and Vanessa BE any more obvious about how crazy they are for each other?

- Didn't Zac and Corbin always seem to look like they were about to kiss each other during every exchange?

I don't know about the songs necessarily being memorable, but I've had "what time is it? summer time, it's our vacation" stuck in my head for the last 5 hours. :wink:

^ That's just because the marketing juggernaut that is Disney has had it everywhere for the last three months. :lol:

^ That's just because the marketing juggernaut that is Disney has had it everywhere for the last three months. :lol:

True. But it doesn't help that i saw the "kareoke" version, with the words to the songs bouncing across the screen. :smile:

I love Ashley (Sharpay) and Zac (Troy) The second movie was even better than the first one :woot: :ninja: ... but I do like that one song from the first movie (Start of Something New) more than the songs in this one... :innocent:

Well I really hate it! No matter what number: 1, 2 or 3...

I am still in shock over the record-breaking ratings! At the risk of sounding like my grandmother, it is really nice to see a musical and a movie that isn't filled with sex and foul language doing so well!

high school musical is one of the worst movies i've seen , imo.. way too many cliches etc. but then again, i've never been a disney-fan.

No, not High School Musical! I'm devastated over the fact that the movies are doing so well as they're not Disney whatsoever. Disney is Mickey Mouse and friends, not some high school students singing. I truly hope the hype surrounding Musical dies down soon.

I sing "We're All In This Together" more than any pop song on the radio right now... :blush:

^ Hey, thanks for reviving the thread! Though the hype's kind of over... but we do have #3 to look foward to! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->