Hildie Gifstad

Ports 1961 Resort 2011 :woot:

00190m.jpg

style

Goodness, Hildie is surreal, the shot above is breathtaking, thanks!
I'm completely obsessed with her and find myself visiting her thread several times a day, just to stand in awe of her out of this world presence :heart:

indeed the shot above is haunting
I can't wait to see more things from her

She's one of my new favorites and I'm so glad she was at Ports 1961 Resort.:heart:

She channels some of that long poise and elegance that Alana Zimmer has which is quite unique given the fact that she's so edgy editorially. I'm looking forward to seeing her career boom in the months to come. I just hope she's managed right so that she doesn't become one of those quickly vanishing superstars because seeing her versatility make me truly believe that she has this in the bag to have a long career.

New and superb shots by the brilliant Sinsong :crush:

sinsong.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The last one is incredible! Hildie is really versatile despite her really harsh look (in the best way possible!) :heart:

Backstage @ Ports 1961
x350.jpg

iplextra.indiatimes

:wub::wub: Thanks for posting! I'm so eager to see her during RTW when stage lightning & makeup become better the closer we get to Paris and her striking features shine out a bit more.
I wasn't able to fix the problem i had with my pb account, but all friends of 'oldschool-look-alike' models with healthy Hildie obsession shouldn't mind me to post these eye candies again as they aren't visable on the previous page, anymore.

z.jpg
y.jpg

Ford

hires-727907-hg11_org41re-rs-x-500.jpg
hires-727906-hg11_org28re-rs-x-500.jpg

Bellazon

12345456.jpg
ahires-732572-hg11_org74-rs-x-500.jpg

Bellazon

f.jpg
d-1.jpg

Bellazon

^ Thank you :wink:
I randomly ran into a shot taken by Andrew Stinson, I assume it wasn't posted here before.

decadediary.typepad.com

Subscribed! :wink:
I'm happy to see a new, promising Norwegian girl.

One new shot by Jonathan Waiter :crush:

jonathanwaiter's tumblr

I found three tests in Hildie's portfolio @ Ford, that weren't posted here if I'm not mistaken.

fordmodels

i LOVE this girl!!! And thats pretty much an understatement. ^_^

i love the model lounge pics!! from Digital Diamonds:

538jr.jpg

Embodying the revival of a more androgynous beauty mainly known from the late 90's, Hildie Gifstad (19yo) is setting new standards in the industry with her rather mature appearance and smart grace, attributes, many of the numerous doll-faces of the last 6 years were lacking. With some important Paris based designers showing interest in faces like these that actually could refresh the catwalks of Spring 2012 which have been filled with the likes of Poly & Co in previous seasons, Hildie should definitely have a great debut in September. For now, she's based in London for further development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->