Hiltons Down Under

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Spotted ...
Australian Idol hottie Robert "Millsy" Mills pashing visiting US socialite Paris Hilton on the balcony of her Sydney hotel room. They reportedly met the night before at the premiere of The Matrix Revolutions.

They certainly get around..

oh no..those girls have too much now..even the hottest guys.. :(

He's not that hot :lol:

He's just charming I think, lol.

0,1658,298913,00.jpg

Go Millsy, that's all I can say, :lol:

This is pretty much off topic, but I was looking at the street style photos on the Australian Vogue website today and I just have to ask...what is an op shop? Is it like a consignment shop or thrift store?

Originally posted by HBoogie@Nov 4th, 2003 - 2:35 am
This is pretty much off topic, but I was looking at the street style photos on the Australian Vogue website today and I just have to ask...what is an op shop? Is it like a consignment shop or thrift store?
You're right in that an Op Shop is like a thrift store, it's a second hand clothing store :flower:

Hey that Millsy is a male sl*t. and i think they suit each other actually :rolleyes:

I heard from a very reliable source that Millsy hasn't slept a night in his own bed for weeks :rolleyes:

I don't find him cute, or talented. :yuk:

I agree Prada, they deserve each other. :lol:

Originally posted by xclusive+Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:53 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xclusive @ Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:53 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Issey@Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:48 am
Hey that Millsy is a male sl*t. and i think they suit each other actually :rolleyes:
:lol: [/b][/quote]
LMAO!!! :lol:

ooooo
he is the aussie idol as in american idol kelly clarkson...i cannot stand american idol so know i would not like any idol

Originally posted by lele@Nov 4th, 2003 - 1:51 pm
ooooo
he is the aussie idol as in american idol kelly clarkson...i cannot stand american idol so know i would not like any idol
Not even that, he was a finalist :lol:

so he is the aussies clay aiken? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"