Hind Sahli

Hind sahli didn't appear in Estee Lauder event like other spokeperson much.Is she global face like 3 other model?

^ No, unfortunately not. Her Estée Lauder contract is limited to the Middle Eastern market.

Hanaa ben abdesslem got lancome contract and they helped her career.Estee Lauder treated Hind Sahli like crap.Estee Lauder is racist brand.

Hanaa ben abdesslem got lancome contract and they helped her career.Estee Lauder treated Hind Sahli like crap.Estee Lauder is racist brand.

Okay seriously, every comment you've made makes no sense. I would not generalize so much as to call Estée Lauder a "racist brand", they've done quite a bit to help the careers of models of color. And I don't think they treated her like crap but giving her a fragrance campaign. I would like to see her sign a contract with them, but time will tell. I would chose my words wisely if I were you.

vanityfair.it
She is inside italian Vanity Fair ph by Wayne Maser

Tatler UK May 2014

WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?
Photographer: Ruven Afanador
Stylist: Deep Kailey
Hair: Danielle Priano
Make-up: Yasuo Yoshikawa
Model: Hind Sahli

Tatler UK 05/2014 Digital Edition

Anthropologie February 2014 Lookbook

anthropologie

Demand more work, come on Hind is a star.

Ph:Michael Beauplet
0Lyr4fD.jpg

wikoni/tumblr

Vanity Fair Italia March 2014
Photographed by Wayne Maser

bellazon.com

Yess! Love it

She can do so much she just needs the jobs to prove it. Yay for Hind!

NARS Comes of Age

by Janelle
photos courtesy of BFA for NARS

t seems like only yesterday Francois Nars was introducing the NARS Cosmetics and its high voltage glamour to the world, but it has already been 20 years since the iconic makeup line’s launch. Since the brand’s inception products like Orgasm blush and Dolce Vita lipstick have become mainstays in the kits of makeup artists and the purses of women (and men) everywhere and two decades worth of success deserves an anniversary blowout. Barneys paid tribute to Nars’ contributions as a makeup aritst, photographer and creative director with an expansive exhibit and star-studded fete that brought out everyone from Linda Evangelista to Alicia Keys. The West Village’s Maccarone Gallery was transformed into a sleek showcase for Nars’ work complete with interactive elements.

Hind_NARS_Barneys.jpg

Zuzana Gregorova, Patricia van der Vliet and Hind Sahli

models.com

Totally overlooked Hind! Nice to see her there! Such a star, hope it leads to way more bookings.

Yessssss! Still obsessed with Hind, and she always manages to score a star booking from time to time to keep me cheering her on.

Is it me, or is Hind always on the cusp of a major breakthrough, but then it always fizzles out...? :-( Hopefully this is her season!

I want to see her everwhere and making it to Icon status!!

Unfortunately I don't think her proportions are right for the current (warped) runway standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->