Hind Sahli

^ Oops I thought that I deleted my post when I saw yours first HeatherAnne :lol:.

Thrilled for Hind, I've always felt that she never got what she deserved. I would be very happy if I&V made her one of their main muses now.

I'm over the moon!
I really hope this gives her the opportunity to hit the catwalk again!
She seriously deserves this!

^ Oops I thought that I deleted my post when I saw yours first HeatherAnne :lol:.

You did, I removed mine because I totally rushed over you [blush] sorry, :heart: excited!!!!

Seriously the best ad campaign surprise in a long, long, long time. So well deserved for Hind!

Such a strong, exotic look for Miu Miu! I haven't been this excited about their campaign since I saw Siri Tollerød for the brand.

I hope this gives Hind a new boost. Long awaited and absolutely well deserved! Congratulations!

This is really the moment I have been waiting for, for the longest time, she deserves this so much. One of the best looking girls in the campaign too.

Iam so happy for Hind I've been a fan since the beginning. This will help her become the star the has always been.:heart::heart:

This is really the moment I have been waiting for, for the longest time, she deserves this so much. One of the best looking girls in the campaign too.
Agreed^_^. I've been waiting for this for a long time hoping one day she's land something big & now BOOM outta nowhere a Miu Miu campaign:clap: .. I'm soo happy for her cuz she truly deserves it:mohawk:

Miu Miu Fall 2013 Campaign

Cinema Scape – For its fall 2013 campaign, Miu Miu takes nine girls to the edge of a cinematic seaside pier in moody images photographed by creative duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Models Katlin Aas, Emily DiDonato, Daphne Groeneveld, Georgia May Jagger, Adriana Lima, Marina Nery, Hind Sahli, Anne Verhallen and Lindsey Wixson enchant in the feminine silhouettes of autumn. As for the accompanying campaign film, the beauties dance with each other to the tunes of “Hand Clapping Song” by The Meters with intersperses of each girl holding a sign with their name written.

Hind1.jpg

Hind2.jpg

Hind3.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

Estée Lauder Amber Mystique
Ph: Daniel Jackson

dnamodels

Flawless olive skinned diva, wanna see her work for Tom Ford.

^ Yes. She also has EL's Wood Mystique fragrance, if I remember correctly.

Congrats to Hind working for Estée Lauder, she looks stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->