Hind Sahli

Wow..Hind at Prada would be a total dream, but if Russel Marsh is on her side..nothing is predictable..but i truly hope to see her there, she deserves it!

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti S/S 10 New York

hind.jpg

catwalking

:blush: she looks so cute at Philosophy. I'd love to see her at Prada too,it'll break the mold.

Wow she is very beautiful! I love it when you find a new girl that blows your mind immediately.

Ive been wondering who this gorgeous girl was. I finally found her thread.
She looks amazing, Iam loving her look

3.1 Philip Lim SS/10 New York:clap:
15.jpg

Gorgeous Moroccan girl going major this season! work! :D

nymag.com

^She looks out of this world :buzz:

3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 10 New York
hind-1.jpg

catwalking.com (Please don't hotlink. Thank you! ^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:
she has been my favorite newbie of this season, she is gorgeous and versatile (like basically everyone has already said)

^ Two of my new favourite girls in one shot: heaven :heart: They're both so gorgeous! Hope too see Hind in Europe scoring big shows next weeks ^_^

Hind's SS/10 NY showlist:

3.1 Philip Lim
BCBG
Herve Leger
Lacoste
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Max Azria
Vera Wang (C)

Total- 7 shows

^A very nice and selective showlist. Good for her!

I am hoping to see her in Milan and Paris. Seems as though she's going to be skipping London and heading straight towards the big leagues. Wouldn't it be grand to see her at Givenchy? She is such a Tisci girl waiting to happen.

I love that a girl from Morocco is making a splash this season. Her face is quite intriguing - perfect mix of innocence and coyness.

I think she should do well in Paris... and she switched by the way, she's now with Elite here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->