HintMag interview with Rei Kawakubo

Osaka. Pictutes from Seigen Ono concert

image413.jpg
image220.jpg

image314.jpg
image511.jpg

Thanks nqth.

I found pics of the kyoto store. I think it was posted somewhere before.

cw_garcons6.jpg

And I guess this should be the marunouchi store

2_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome, Whizkit:-). I am not sure if the second pic above is not CC CdG.

More Manoruchi store.

Johnny said:
54 Rue St Faubourg Honore Paris

18 Dover Street London

Plus some guerilla stores - Stockholm, Warsaw, Berlin, Copenhagen. Do a search and you'll get adresses. QUOTE]

Thanks so much Johnny! Can't wait to go and explore!

DSM was amazing! I went there for the opening..the staff were extra nice and DSM has alot of other nice goodies..theres a little decades store inside by cameron silver which is amazing..as well as lanvin(that makes special pieces just for DSM) and many many others..great experience! :D

As usual, I love everything pertaining to CdG. I really must scan a few images from a catalog that I received quite some ago. The catalog is like a blueprint of the NY store, and it has images of the store piece by piece.

Here's a picture that my husband took over Christmas:
NYCPICS017.jpg

Oh please do!

Thanks Astrid for the cute picture:-)

nqth said:
Oh please do!

Thanks Astrid for the cute picture:-)

Yes Strid that would be much appreciated.

Incidentally, DSM now has issued a little newsletter, called DMS Paper with info on upcoming events, product releases etc at the store. There's a nice looking trainer collab with Keds (although I didn't see them in the store when I was there at the weekend), and it also mentions that there will be a DSM website coming soon! Hedi furniture now gone and replaced with a "sneaker gallery", having a pile of current and old season comme sneakers and some original 50s vintage baseball trainers (at £500!!). Had some of the colourful nike waffle racersxJunyaMan from the surf collection for £110, which is cheaper than they were at the time.

I don't have a scanner, or I'd scan on the DSM paper. Maybe someone else on the mail list could do that?

nqth - I took the DSM newsletter esp. for you!!! I will try & scan it in so you an read it. I forgot it today so will try to do it tomorrow. I will put it in the DSM thread.

Oh That's nike waffle racersxJunyaMan are cute:-) What colour did you choose Johnny?

In Warsaw there are few Homme Van styled leather trainers (red, black, orange) AW 04 for about 130 pounds. Those are nice too.

helena said:
nqth - I took the DSM newsletter esp. for you!!! I will try & scan it in so you an read it. I forgot it today so will try to do it tomorrow. I will put it in the DSM thread.

Superb:-) Thank you sooo much, Helena :heart:

nqth said:
Oh That's nike waffle racersxJunyaMan are cute:-) What colour did you choose Johnny?

In Warsaw there are few Homme Van styled leather trainers (red, black, orange) AW 04 for about 130 pounds. Those are nice too.

Nqth, I didn't buy any this time since I already have a pair. The ones I have are in the pic below.

The homme leather trainers are v nice. They are in a sort of distressed leather right?

I knew that you could take the blue :-)

the Homme one. Red is on my size, and it looks better than black imo.
(sorry for of topics:-)

manifest685fr-img600x450-1114699113hommeshoes3.jpg

kjfkd-img582x495-1114614652img_6086.jpg

^^^ nqth, I have the red ones of those. I'd recommend them or the orange, agree that the black ones are a little dull. They are really really comfy and are a great shape - slightly but not too much pointed at the toe. They are slightly more "elegant" than the standard cons shape, which is slightly fatter at the toe.

The red looks really really cool:-) Thanks.

I'm not sure whether this has been posted before, but I found the website for the Jan CdG store today.
photo04.jpg
photo02.jpg

photo03.jpg
photo01.jpg

My favorite from the store is this spliced shirt.
p_8_b.jpg

and this eye knit sweater.
p_6_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->