Hollie-May Saker

She is a very good looking girl, there's something 1960's cinematic about her look

Love #9 S/S 2013
Girlish
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta
Styling: Sally Lyndley & Victoria Young
Hair: Neil Moodie & Akki
Make-Up: Hiromi Ueda & Lisa Houghton
Nails: Anatole Rainey, Daphne Allende & Angel

Digital Edition LOVE #9 via Mat Cyruss

With Elite in Paris! :magic:

management.elitemodel.fr

Show Package – New York F/W 13: Trump (Women)

models.com

Tory Burch F/W 13.14 New York

11j1ajd.jpg

style

Vivienne Westwood Red Label fw13 - London

style

Tank Volume 7 Issue 7 : Spring / Summer 2013
Reading List
jk9b7s.jpg

1grbqg.jpg

2elxe7p.jpg

2yxg8kh.jpg

x3ets4.jpg

tankmagazine.com

Garage magazine spring 2013
ph: Nik Hartley

nikhartley.co.uk

Wonderland February/March 2013
ph: David Oldham

models1.co.uk

PHOTOGRAPHER / Truls M.Qvale
ART DIRECTION & HAIR / Selena Middleton at Soho Management for the Alan Edwards Salon using Bumble and Bumble
MAKE-UP / Tomohiro Muramatsu using M.A.C PRO
STYLIST / Dani Hides
MODEL / Hollie May-Saker at Models1
RETOUCH / Marius Tank

twenty6magazine.com

Asos lookbook SS 2013

glamourparis.com

glamourparis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
April 11, 2013
i-Profile: Hollie-May Saker

Having first dazzled Marc Jacobs, Hollie-May Saker is the little ray of sunshine bursting through grey skies.

Click images to enlarge.

Born in Liverpool and raised in Marbella, Hollie-May Shaker is the little ray of sunshine that burst through grey skies the moment she stepped out for Marc Jacobs’ eponymous line and travelled down the escalators at Louis Vuitton spring/summer 13. She is one of the brightest and most beautiful new faces to come out of Britain in recent years. With a classic 60′s cinematic look combined with the oh-so-hot-right-now thick dark eyebrows, it’s no surprise Hollie-May established herself as a favourite of Marc and is quickly becoming a catwalk regular across the world. Her smile could bridge an ocean, her eyes are stolen stars and her personality melts the coldest of hearts, for Hollie-May Saker not even the sky’s the limit.

What did you want to be when you grew up? When I was younger I went through weird phases about what I wanted to be when I was older, from the age of 3 till about 7 I wanted to be and was so convinced I could be a pony. I was completely oblivious to the fact that it wasn’t a job so when my mum told me I couldn’t be one I was heartbroken. I then completely changed my mind and wanted to be an archaeologist, I loved digging in the garden and on the beach looking for weird stones and shells. Then I wanted to be a dentist, then I went to secondary school and didn’t have a clue what I wanted to do or what I could do, I was so jealous of all my friends in school because they all had things they were good at and I had nothing I was good at. Modelling has given me such a confidence boost.

How did you get started modelling? I had never thought about modelling, I was badly bullied in school because of my height and how I looked so I never believed in myself or thought I was model material, then my boyfriend’s grandmother and mum had asked me if I’d ever modelled and if I was interested in modelling. They had connections with models 1 in London and I had a few photos taken and sent them, then my booker came over to Marbella to meet me and she loved me! I couldn’t believe it and I then went to London to sign my contact with them.

You were born in England but live in Spain? Where do you call home? Spain is home, it always will be. I grew up here, it’s where I have all my childhood memories. The day will come when I’ll move back to England but it won’t be forever. When I have kids I definitely want to raise them in Spain, it’s just such a different lifestyle and with the culture and food it’s just such a beautiful place.

Tell me about growing up? Were you an angel or a devil? Hahaha I love this question! I was a little devil. I just loved being mischievous, when I began to walk and talk that was it. I was an absolute nightmare and I still am. I think I was born backwards. it seemed that when I was little that no meant yes and yes meant no.

What’s your favourite thing in the world? My favourite thing in the world, oh wow this is hard… but I think it has to be seeing my mum happy, we’ve gone through a lot in life and she’s such an amazing and strong lady, I admire her and she just deserves the best in life. We’re going through a real tough time at the moment so nothing makes me happier than seeing her smile.

Dog or Cat person? I love both and all animals but I have to say I’m more of cat person. I’ve had cats and dogs all my life but cats just fascinate me, they’re a lot smarter than dogs and I would love to attach a little camera to my cat Ciggie and see what she gets up to all day.

Biggest wow moment so far? My biggest wow moment so far has to be the Marc Jacobs show. It was my first proper show season and my first show, I just remember the door opening and it was my cue to walk. I realised what I was actually doing, I looked straight ahead and all I could see was one big bright light. I couldn’t hear the music or see anything but the light, it didn’t feel real, I had to do my ABC’s in my head to keep myself focused – then the adrenaline rush I got after was immense, I was shaking and crying and so happy I couldn’t believe what I’d just done. By far the biggest wow moment in my life!

Text: Declan Higgins
Make up: Danielle Kahlani using NARS Cosmetics
Interview: Paula Goldstein
Hollie-May Saker: Models 1
Special thanks to Ben Grimes

i-donline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monaeblount