OL2l6Nb1.png

Source: Hollie-May Saker Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Numero Tokyo September 2015: Hollie May Saker

numero.jp

Pepe Jeans F/W 15 “Always London” Campaign
Ph:
Glen Luchford
Models: Jourdan Dunn, Sam Rollinson, Flo Klosky, Hollie-​​May Saker, Jake Love, Mathew Holt, Matt Hitt & Darius Trabalza
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-8.jpg
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-3.jpg
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-4.jpg
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-2.jpg
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-7.jpg
PEPE-JEANS-FW15-ALWAYS-LONDON-photo-by-Glen-Luchford-9.jpg

parqmag.com

pepe1.jpg
pepe_2.jpg
pepe_3.jpg

Go Behind The Scenes Of This Supermodel Campaign: Get an exclusive look behind the scenes of Pepe Jeans' brand new campaign, featuring some of our favourite British supermodels...

We know, we know. It's only (nearly) August and we're already banging on about autumn/winter. But, with every major brand releasing their new campaigns, and with so many hot new drops on the high street, can you blame us? The latest AW15 range we're excited about comes from denim maestro Pepe Jeans, which has recruited some of fashion's most famous faces to model its super cool new haul.

Including the likes of Jourdan Dunn, Sam Rollinson and Hollie-May Saker, these exclsuive backstage shot show the girls in lumberjack shirts, A-line minis, boyfriend jeans and faux fur cover-ups, all with minimal make-up. Shot by British photographer Glen Luchford, the 'Always London' campaign was styled by Charlotte Stockdale and aims to capture that feeling of the 'morning-after-the-night-before', although we're not sure we can say we've ever looked that good post-party.

It seems that Sam Rollinson is having a pretty great week. She's also just been revealed as the new face of Label, Next's website that offers pieces from hundreds of different brands. Jourdan, meanwhile, aside from appearing alongside Taylor Swift as part of her squad, celebrates her 25th birthday on August 3rd, which just so happens to be the birthday of her BFF, Karlie Kloss.

If you haven't heard of Hollie-May Saker yet, you need to get her on your radar pronto. She's the model who hit the headlines when she punched a half-naked protestor who stormed the catwalk at Nina Ricci's SS14 show. And, when she's not kicking ***, she's walking for the likes of Moschino and Margiela, not to mention starring in Lanvin's most recent campaign.

With luxe separates and some of the most flattering jeans we've managed to find, it looks as though Pepe Jeans is going to be filling our rails for the new season. Particularly if it promises to deliver us with supermodel style.
look.co.uk

BACKSTAGE AT JEREMY SCOTT S/S 2016 - NEW YORK

dazeddigital.com by Evan Schreiber

Harper's Bazaar US October 2015

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
Photographer: Tom Munro
Stylist: Elissa Santisi
Hair: Tomi Kono
Make-up: Lisa Houghton
Model: Hollie-May Saker

Harper's Bazaar US

I think I know why her season hasn't been great so far but can't talk about it here.. I do hope she gets focused and gets a new agency. Even Ford would probably help her out more.

I think I know why her season hasn't been great so far but can't talk about it here.. I do hope she gets focused and gets a new agency. Even Ford would probably help her out more.

What do you mean? Why do you think she she isn't doing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeBrayda77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->