Holly Valance

Roxxy_007

Reaction score
Holly Valance

Holly Vukadinovic was born in May of 1983 in Melbourne, Australia to English mother Rachel and Serbian father Ryko. At the age of twelve she became a model, and three years later the crew of Australian soap "Neighbours" approached her to play the part of loveable Felicity 'Flick" Scully.

Her parents encouraged her to take the role despite Holly's initial reluctance. It turned out to be an excellent move. Holly Valance quickly became one of Australia's most loved actresses and a household name.

Holly left Neighbours at the age of 19 to concentrate on her music career. In April 2002 she stormed to the no.1 slot worldwide with summer smash "Kiss Kiss."

She later released two additional singles, "Down Boy" and 'Naughty Girl", along with her debut album "Footprints".

2004 saw the release of her second album "State of Mind" and a more techno sound from the stunning songstrel. However, the album failed to sell well and Valance was dropped from her record label in May 2004.
hollyvalance.net

Holly at T-Mobile Sidekick 3 Launch, Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA - 06/20/2006:

celebcity

Holly & boyfriend in West Hollywood, sept 30 2006:

celebcity

I can't believe this is her first thread.

I remember I loveeeeed her song Kiss Kiss

Hot striptease performance of Holly on "Tuck your shirt in":

Last edited by a moderator:
James Dimmock Photoshoot :

celebritypictures

Rock & Republic 2006 fashion show:

same source

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads