Holly Valance

I really liked her last album, it was such a shame that it didn't have the success it deserved! But she's a real cutie!

source: superiorpics.

She's so beautiful. It's really nice to see her hitting it big soon. I've loved her since her first album.

Holly Valance @ W Magazine's Hollywood Affair Pre Oscar Party

celeb-city

Holly Valance - Speed Racer World Premiere, April 26

celeb-city

Holly Valance @ TV Guide's Sexiest Stars Party in Los Angeles, May 1
celeb-city

She is such a beautiful girl but I hate her fashion sense. I remember her from Neighbors. I really liked her as Flick but I stopped watching the show soon after she left. It's a pity she hasn't been able to get more roles.

Holly Valance - Marie Claire Hair - January 2004
CC

Holly Valance at the Abbey in West Hollywood 06-08-08 - CU.

Holly Valance @ Pink is the New Blog relaunch party in Hollywood, June 11 - CU.

Holly Valance @ West Hollywood during annual gay pride parade (08.06.2008)- celebutopia.

th_28403_Celebutopia-Holly_Valance-Nylon_Magazine_TV_Issue_Launch_Party-03_122_1038lo.jpg

Holly Valance @ Nylon Magazine TV Issue Launch Party in Hollywood, September 4
celebutopia

I miss her too. She still looks great. She's a really sexy, down to earth chick B)

Alex O’Loughlin back on the market?
http://www.celebutopia.net/author/girl/
at February 14, 2009

Nothing says Happy Valentine’s Day like rumors of a break-up. Former “Moonlight” hottie Alex O’Loughlin has split with his actress/singer girlfriend Holly Valance after nearly four years of breaking hearts being together.
The Daily Telegraph reports that the Aussie couple have “grown apart.”
Valance had a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it part in “Taken” and O’Loughlin can next be seen guest-starring as a serial killer in CBS’s “Criminal Minds” and is under development contract with the network as well.
I feel bad for O’Loughlin’s breaking heart, but if you’d like to come on over, I can think of a few things that might make you feel better. For a few minutes anyway…
celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->