Hottest Male Designer

Zac Posen
yohannalogan_zacposen.jpg

Alexander McQueen. He is so handsome. IMO, of course. I like the way he dresses, too. :flower:

Olivier Theyskens! sometimes he looks a little goofy but i've always found his face quite pleasing...and of course...Tom Ford!...don't know who the girl on the left is

Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
Nicolas Ghesquiere-his boyfriends better looking
who is his boyfriend? Do you have a pic?

Tom Ford. Although, if he weren't Tom Ford I don't know how appealing he really would be. How could you not give it to the man who created modern sex appeal?

:unsure: I don't know if I could decribe any that I have seen as hot.

Cute- sure. I think that Zac is cute and Jack McCollough (but it seems like the P. Schouler boys are getting skinnier all of the time. Or is this my imagination?)

My list would be a lot longer if it was dedicated to the ones that frighten me :ninja:

Tom Ford is certainly popular- I think MJCouture is on to something. Maybe the sexiness of his designs has been unconsciously transferred to the man himself? I think that I'd prob use the word goofy to describe him to someone. :blink: His eyes are always looking in different directions :innocent:

Originally posted by ykidkwis+Jun 13th, 2004 - 6:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ykidkwis @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 6:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
who is his boyfriend? Do you have a pic? [/b][/quote]
Make-up artist,James Kaliadros.

Originally posted by ykidkwis+Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ykidkwis @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
who is his boyfriend? Do you have a pic? [/b][/quote]
James Kaliardos, he's a makeup artist......

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:53 pm
Hedi Slimane
Bernhard Willhelm
Henrik Vibskov
Raf simons
Alexander McQueen
Christopher,have you actually 'seen' Raf Simons?? :lol: He's such an elusive character,I'm not sure anybody,other than the people who actually do know and surround him,knows what he looks like.

But I agree with most of this list. Alex McQueen indefintely has been cutting quite a nice figure these days.

I would also add:

Lutz Huelle
Xavier Delcour
Dries Van Noten
Ennio Capasa

Forgot:

Tim Van Steenbergen
Bruno Pieters
Christian Wijnants
and Filip Arickx from A.F. Vandevorst

Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, Tom Ford :heart: , and at one point Galliano looked pretty cool. And Traver Rains of Heatherette B)

Originally posted by Scott@Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:09 am

Xavier Delcour
oh he is very hot indeed :P

i suspect raf would be hot though, he dated Hedi sliman didn't he? , i think hedi onl goes for the skinny boys , and raf seems like he dos to :innocent: btu there the hottest

Am i the onyl oen who fidn tom ford ugly? eew he is so sleezy

Originally posted by Scott+Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott @ Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:53 pm
Hedi Slimane
Bernhard Willhelm
Henrik Vibskov
Raf simons
Alexander McQueen
Christopher,have you actually 'seen' Raf Simons?? :lol: He's such an elusive character,I'm not sure anybody,other than the people who actually do know and surround him,knows what he looks like.

But I agree with most of this list. Alex McQueen indefintely has been cutting quite a nice figure these days.

I would also add:

Lutz Huelle
Xavier Delcour
Dries Van Noten
Ennio Capasa [/b][/quote]
ON showstudio.com i was looking at a raf simons thing (forgot what it was) but there was a small picture of him... at least i hope it was him, it said it was (i swear, haha).

Tom FORD is :sick: , I totally agree with you space. Ya i heard he did go with Hedi for awhile... and im assuming anyone hedi would swoon over must be hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->