Hottest Male Designer

olivier theyskens...:blush: I think it's because he looks rather victorian...and a bit ethereal and sad.

Marc jacobs...he's so sweet!!!:wink: And ofcourse HOT ford... :P

NO pic with the ARENA article , but I DO have one somewhere in a continental mag - wide faced , sallow complexion , long lank hair , drawn across the face in a curtain , looks like a good meal would not go amiss !!!

Runner's pic COULD be him if we are talking the guy BEHIND , but with LONG hair .

Yes, that's what Raf looks like, as far as I can remember. I only saw him once at his stock sale in Antwerp...

I think this is him as a teenager, it's printed on the inside of a black box I picked up there - so i suspect it's him!

utopia said:
olivier theyskens...:blush: I think it's because he looks rather victorian...and a bit ethereal and sad.

same.

add marc jacobs too.

Tom Ford, definitely. Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez are also really good looking.

Zac Posen, Dries Van Noten and Traver Rains.

i think issey miyake looks rather dashing--and i think olivier is very very beautiful:blush: tom ford grosses me out and mcqueen has sexy wit

Last edited by a moderator:
If we could go back in time to 1971, Yves St. Laurent would have been about 31 years old, and hotter than donut grease, in my opinion. :brows:

Yow!

Tom Ford and Christopher Bailey :blush:
00152.L.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->