Always had a potential-mate-crush on Bruno Pieters

bpvery_ysl.jpg

ff857d4d5fa3cdf9_bruno_pieters.jpg

diaepernet.typepad.com
mediaonsugar.com

Olivier-Theyskens.jpg
00460m.jpg

Olivier:heart::heart::heart:

so mysterious and kind of humble. I don't know. He just has a wonderful aura. Unfortunately he now wears his hair a little shorter. (which can be seen in a promo video for his book, which was realesed in february)
style.com & frillr via Google Image Search

tom ford-is the sexiest of em all,without any doubt..the man looks so picture perfect every time,its unnerving

alexander mqueen-i have always found him terribly attractive...i know he is not conventionally good looking...but he just seems soo real and every time i see a pic of him smiling it geniunely makes me smile too....there is just sumthing about that genuinity of his..

zac posen-is cute only if he hides his hair and shuts his mouth....curly hair+balding is a very ugly combo...and zac has an absolutely cherubic face thats ruined by his ugly set of teeth...when he smiles it looks like some vampire evil child smiling...must be the illplaced gaps b/w his teeth

olivier theyskens-ugly!!!!! i like the mystique and other worldness in his eyes...but when a man has long hair he needs to have a certain facial structutre to pull it off...round face is not it...he just looks like a sad south park mock up...

marc jacobs is adorable....the kind of saccharine sweet gay guy tht you can easily be friends with

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs look like gay p*rn stars. Tom Ford gives off the same skeezy vibe.

I find Ricardo Tisci and Alexander McQueen attractive. It seems like they actually have substance. And I prefer unassuming, intelligent men.

wow at that guy from Ferragamo.. whats his name?

i could eat him up...

This is so obvious coming from me, but... Karl Lagerfeld. Say what you will, I'd do him in a second.

now i add Kris Van Assche to my list,he is so so cute:blush:
here is a pic of him when he visited Beijing this year:heart:
p421750650.jpg

douban.com

I'd obviously ravage Tom Ford's body :brows:, but for slightly less predictable purposes, I'll go with Esteban Cortazar. Seriously, the man is ravishing. :crush:

ETA: And how could I forget Matthew Williamson! I've actually had an earnest crush on him since I was about ten years old.

The guys from Proenza Schouler, and I love their sasiness xDDD
Nicolas Ghesquiere OF COURSE
Zac Posen (and I like HIM, not his clothes)

Am I the only one who doesn't find Tom Ford attractive AT ALL?

No, I join you in that sentiment ...

My vote is for Dries, and Marc Jacobs back in the day (80s I guess). These days he looks like Tom Ford, as has been mentioned ... if Tom Ford wore a skirt and carried a Birkin, that is.

I do like the picture of Issey Miyake above--he looks very spiritual.

No, I join you in that sentiment ...

My vote is for Dries, and Marc Jacobs back in the day (80s I guess). These days he looks like Tom Ford, as has been mentioned ... if Tom Ford wore a skirt and carried a Birkin, that is.

I do like the picture of Issey Miyake above--he looks very spiritual.

Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs look like they could give you a major case of herpes. I will never understand the attraction, even from an impartial point of view. They are virtually parodies of gay men.

Oh yes, Dries looks very put-together. And Issey Miyake was very much a looker back in the day.

Also, Todd Oldham in the 90s. I like a bit of scruff now and then.

This is so obvious coming from me, but... Karl Lagerfeld. Say what you will, I'd do him in a second.

An image of Smithers and Mr. Burns immediately comes to mind... But, in all honesty-- really?!?!? REALLY?!?!?

Have you seen Farewell My Concubine? There's a scene with a really old man chasing and trapping the little boy in a room. The old man looked ancient, was pastey white/grey with wet lips and genuinely creepy, and instantly reminded me of Lagerfeld.

gary graham is a cutie to me. jurgi persoons(i recently found a very sexy image of him with a model on photog ronald stoops web site),yukinori maeda of cosmic wonder,lutz huelle(unconventional but oh so adorably attractive to me),anthony vacarello,bernhard willhelm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->