Reaction score
holland01.jpg

holland02.jpg

holland03.jpg

holland04.jpg

holland05.jpg

holland06.jpg

WWD

This for me is just no! I've seen better BA collections.. really no skill or idea of womenswear here whatsoever!

House of horrors I say! Even though its a huge improvement from last season.... And thats not saying much

Don't we already have a Jeremy Scott?

But, to be fair, at least he is trying something other than those dumb shirts. Maybe one day he will make a real collection.

i want to vomit on this, it looks like 1970s upholstery made into 80s sportswear

can't stand popular overated designer crap and this is one of it!
:heart:

Nothing new... those pants are ugly.

Is that me or this London Fashion Week is a bit disappointing ???

But, to be fair, at least he is trying something other than those dumb shirts. Maybe one day he will make a real collection.

Jeremy is American.

British counterpart has to have something compatible and now they have Henry Holland.

World Peace :innocent:

are those the jeans he did in collaboration with levis? they are vile

Why in the name of good taste is this guy allowed to show at LFW

that's terrible!!
tacky clothes suit tacky people..
i mean.. who will wear those horrid clothes except agyness?! no wonder they choose agyness as the opening and closing model

i know a lot of people hate/don't like jeremy overhere .... and i tend to be over him since his cory k. episode ....
but jeremy would NEVER do this kind of things !!!!!!! even for Tori Spelling in a remake of 90210. jeremy is certainly not of this side ........
this is just .... :sick:

i just hope for this Henry, that he would never fight with Agyness ......... :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->