how fast do lashes grow (back)?

iChelle

Reaction score
hi all,
i use mascara every day and i notice that when i remove it at night, one or two lashes always come off. this happens at least every other day. if this keeps up, i'm concerned that i may end up with no lashes at all!
blink.gif
i don't tug or pull at them, i simply wipe them very gently with a damp tissue after coating them with a few coats of makeup remover on a q-tip. am i doing something wrong? how long does it take for lashes to grow back?
cry.gif

:blink: i dunno how long it takes, but u've scared me now haha i better not do too much blinkin either they might drop out that way
*keeps eyes shut for the rest of time* :lol:

I think its about 4-6 weeks or atleast thats about how long mine took to grow back on my right eye when eyelash curlers attacked them!lol.

i wouldnt worry about them all being gone at the same time. there are MANY eyelashes lol. they are meant to fall out actually, your eyelashes have been recycling themselves since you were born, so don't worry...your eyelashes will be safe<3

I don´t think it takes too long. Once i had a "little" accident with an eyelash curler that ripped of a bit of my lash line (ouch :o) but they didn´t take too long to grow back.

There is a product called Lipocils by Talika that makes them grow much faster and longer. I´ve never tried it but i´ve heard lots of raves about it.

^ Ouch!

Yeah, eyelashes are fine if they fall out - remember to make a wish!

sofialuv said:
There is a product called Lipocils by Talika that makes them grow much faster and longer. I´ve never tried it but i´ve heard lots of raves about it.

Wow, interesting. Can you tell more about the product?:woot:

This site is so great for finding out about new products, like Talica there!Shall look out for that!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->