How Many Pairs Of Earrings Do You Have?

I have around 40-60, some of which my mother gave me, and then earrings I bought on my own or were given as gifts, and then I also make jewellery, so I wear those as well. I have two piercings in each ear, so I usually wear a square diamond stud in the second holes and alternate with different earrings in the first.

Originally posted by Misako@Jun 14th, 2004 - 9:24 am
I have around 40-60, some of which my mother gave me, and then earrings I bought on my own or were given as gifts, and then I also make jewellery, so I wear those as well. I have two piercings in each ear, so I usually wear a square diamond stud in the second holes and alternate with different earrings in the first.
Can you show us your own made?

I would, if I had a camera at hand! I don't have a digi, unfortunately, but eventually, I will. Someone remind me. :P I'm planning on making some more later this month, I just need to buy some supplies first...but they're all wire & semi-precious to precious gemstones. I try to keep them relatively simple, as well.

Originally posted by Misako@Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:28 pm
I would, if I had a camera at hand! I don't have a digi, unfortunately, but eventually, I will. Someone remind me. :P I'm planning on making some more later this month, I just need to buy some supplies first...but they're all wire & semi-precious to precious gemstones. I try to keep them relatively simple, as well.
What kind of materials do you use?

Simple silver or gold wire, thickness depends on what I'm feeling like, also gold and silver chains, and swarovski beads, besides cut gemstones/semi-precious stones.

I have about 20....and like Ale I find earrings all the time from the weirdest places....I took some of those Gold dollar coins and I'm trying to make em into earrings...also I might take the whind chime and make it into a dangling glass earring :lol: I'm odd.

I want a car one though. :ninja:

not many at all... somewhat below 10... but probably only wearing 2 of them :lol:
My dad's been making jewellery for about 25 years now, so if i wanted a specific design id ask him to make me it ... thats probably why i dont really 'jewellery shop'.

This thread made me wonder myself; I knew I had a ton, but I wasn't sure how many. I initially made a guesstimate that I had 50 collected over the span of 10 years. But, to clear my conscience I scooted myself over to my earring cabinent and counted them myself:

A whopping total of 70. lol I am an earring freak. I have a pair of earrings in nearly every shade and of various styles...and of course they are all categorized and organized according to style, color, etc...Some I got from gifts and some I collected from my mother and grandmother's vintage collections, but most I purchased myself.

Yes, I love earrings. Everytime I go shopping I usually buy a pair.

I have about 70 -80. Love them but I change them regularly. Recently thou I have using small, semi-precious stones that have a hole in them, then threading them thru my ear with colored thread. My fav at the moment is red thread with tigers eye. :heart: :heart:

I have about 5 pairs and their all big silver hoops(I'm crzy about them).
I need to get more kinds tho....

How can anyone have more than 10 pairs? I guess it's about being a girl in the first place. :lol: I don't own any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->