Long Chandelier Earrings..

Keya

Reaction score
I'm looking for some really long chandelier earrings, at least 3-4 inches long. I want them to reach my shoulders, and preferably not have too many beads and plastic parts so that they'll look cheap.
I've tried searching ebay, but I can't really find much of anything and most of them are too short. Does anyone know where I can get earrings like that?

Thanks in advance for the help! :flower:

Juicy Couture Earrings...not the greatest, but they're 3" long.

saksfifthavenue.com

Me&Ro..
p10898010_ph_hero.jpg
.these are 3.75" long
elux.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Depends on how much you are ready to shell out..... :wink: They are really easy to find at the moment..

Claires.... almost any jewelry store.....!

I'm in Europe, and we don't have Claire's here.
I like the green ones you posted, though.

iheartsushi said:
Europe?
I think you can find some at H&M ?

H&M? Everyone and their little sister wears H&M accessories, plus I don't think the metal they use is very allergy friendly :ninja:

I'll check out the links, morena :flower:

Keya said:
H&M? Everyone and their little sister wears H&M accessories, plus I don't think the metal they use is very allergy friendly :ninja:

Trust me, you won't see a huge Swedish company selling nickel jewllery anytime soon. Even the buckle on the belt I bought yesterday is "nickel tested".

As for H&M stuff being too common - you're probably right (more or less depending on where you live of course). But if you mix it up in your own way, it doesn't really matter. Even I think I have too much H&M-domination in my closet these days, but I rarely notice that someone is wearing the same thing, and other people definitley don't.

^Oh, but 'nickle tested' doesn't mean 100% nickle free. You can still get an allergic reaction to it. I used to work at an accessory store when I was younger, all our non-silver stuff was "nickle free", but that didn't mean that people wouldn't get allergic reactions and we had a designated isle with silver and plastic jewelry for those who had allergies. :ninja:
One can get allergies from almost anything, really, only plastic, 316L surgical steel and titanium is considered 'safe' (the two latter are used mostly in body jewelery, though) 925 Sterling Silver and gold is usually pretty safe too, but the mixed metal that h&m jewelery is made from isn't recommended for people with allergies :ninja:

with that being said, I'm sure they have some cute and affordable stuff there :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->