How Many Pairs Of Earrings Do You Have?

2 pairs. :lol:
My ears are very sensitive, i had a lot of problem with earrings in childhood. I can wear only gold (silver not) and special anti allergic. I have a white gold (because i love silver but i don't like gold) and an antique style one.

4 pairs only ... I recently had my ears pierced so that's why. I need some more though. I'm tiret of those I have now.

ZERO
my ears are not pierced.
i don't wear any jewellery at all actually.
maybe someday i buy one of those anouck lepere ones :heart:

I don't count, but I would get 40-60 pair... I never wear any other jewelry that much, just earrings. :wink:

How many, you ask? Argh, in order to answer I would have to count all of them and that would be such a pain...

I love earrings (and my mom sells jewelry), so I've built up quite a collection. I have some that I wear constantly, a bunch that I don't wear quite as frequently, and some that I don't actually like because they were gifts or my mom's stuff from the 80's. I actually have some really cool earrings from the 60-80's thanks to my mom, grandmother, and thrift stores, but I also have some :unsure: ones. I started to amass a collection (including thrift store-type finds, etc) when I was much younger and I actually still think that some of them are pretty cool even though my taste has changed. The ones that have been pared out almost completely have been the cheap-looking ones :yuk: .

Oh yeah, I also make jewelry, which adds to the total quite a bit.

Maybe I could find a way to photograph some of them and post them... :shifty:

In terms of a number, I think I'd hazard a guess around 40 that I would actually wear plus...some others that I wouldn't. Keep in mind that I share some of these with my mom (but I call them mine because I wear them more than she does) :innocent: .

Another interesting tidbit: I have only bought myself about five pairs since seventh or eighth grade. The rest I made or received as gifts. :shock: I have a reputation with my friends and family and it isn't a bad thing, it seems... :wink:

I think i have about 25pairs. I have had meny more, but i am good to throw them a way. :(

I have way too many earrings... I rarely even wear them. If I see a beautiful pair, though, I just HAVE to buy them

I guess about 25 or so-I get rid of them when I don't like them anymore

zippo, i dont have my ears pierced. someone should make some decent clip on ones tho, i'd sport them

Beyonce wears a different pair of earrings every time she goes out.

I have 6

I have sensitive ears so I can only wear 18kt gold or more.

My favortie are my Harry Winston diamond studs that I got when I graduated. They're so huge and clear that people think that they are fake.

I have like 18 pairs of earrings... and of course, my list can get bigger with no problem, because I find myself attracted to unusual things that can be used as earrings...like auto parts :ninja: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->