How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You All Own?

Originally posted by Dior_Diva@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:10 pm
I'm sorry I'm new so I didnt know that people had posted this message before :smile: I get boxes of designer clothes, bags and shoes because I work in both music and fashion industry :smile: I request and get them in the next few days :smile:
:o so are you provided with loads of designers dresses to choose from before Oscar (or whatever kind of award)? :wink:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Jul 3rd, 2004 - 8:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissPurple @ Jul 3rd, 2004 - 8:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior_Diva@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:10 pm
I'm sorry I'm new so I didnt know that people had posted this message before :smile: I get boxes of designer clothes, bags and shoes because I work in both music and fashion industry :smile: I request and get them in the next few days :smile:
:o so are you provided with loads of designers dresses to choose from before Oscar (or whatever kind of award)? :wink: [/b][/quote]
Yeah I get dresses sent to me before any award show if Im going (sometimes you just dont feel like going lol) and stylists come with all the dresses from different designers and then I work with the stylists to see what looks right.

Originally posted by princess_tess+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:16 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (princess_tess @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:16 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior_Diva@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 6:10 pm
I envy you like you wouldn't believe!!! :P [/b][/quote]
lol nah dont envy me! I'm just lucky :D

Just curious, what is your profession? What do you do exactly?

Even better: would we recognize your name?? :woot:

Sorry, you don't have to answer those questions if you don't want.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 11:44 am
Just curious, what is your profession? What do you do exactly?
And how do we get that job? :innocent: :blush:

I work in both the music and fashion industry. I've worked in the fashion industry since I was 7 and the music since I was 11 :smile: I'm breaking into acting/directing soon

Dior Diva... i envy you thats awsome...as for me, i'm new and i have 680 pairs of shoes... all designers aside from 2 pairs of suede vintage boots (no brand visable) but i have to buy mine :yuk: a great designer.. i suggest you all try this australian designer gary castles.. they have some hot shoes

Originally posted by lucas@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:29 pm
Dior Diva... i envy you thats awsome...as for me, i'm new and i have 680 pairs of shoes... all designers aside from 2 pairs of suede vintage boots (no brand visable) but i have to buy mine :yuk: a great designer.. i suggest you all try this australian designer gary castles.. they have some hot shoes
:angry: :angry:

I am so jealous :flower:

Originally posted by Dior_Diva@Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:20 am
I work in both the music and fashion industry. I've worked in the fashion industry since I was 7 and the music since I was 11 :smile: I'm breaking into acting/directing soon
What do you do in the industry? Do you just sing and model or something?

I only have 86 shoes. But that will change after high school for sure, since my school has banned high heels and shoes without backs!!!! (Clogs/ flip flops/ mules).

It is so fashionably oppressing.

Originally posted by prettypretty+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:24 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prettypretty @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:24 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior_Diva@Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:20 am

I only have 86 shoes. But that will change after high school for sure, since my school has banned high heels and shoes without backs!!!! (Clogs/ flip flops/ mules).

It is so fashionably oppressing. [/b][/quote]
I kinda wondered on that... she didn't really elaborate... I mean, those industries encompass ALOT of careers :ninja:

Originally posted by prettypretty+Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:24 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prettypretty @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:24 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior_Diva@Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:20 am

It is so fashionably oppressing. [/b][/quote]
Hey! Well I model in the fashion industry :smile: And in the music industry I sing, produce and work with artists and a little choreography.

Lol you're school is mean!

I think I'm going to cry with envy :( I only have around 100 pairs....but they're good ones! :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 15 2003, 03:55 PM
:blush: no designer's shoes though leyla :lol:
size 40 or 41 up for donation if someone covers the courier/packaging costs :P
[snapback]106525[/snapback]​

:lol: That's my size!! Sounds like a plan to me.... :blush:

I have about 30 or 40... if I kept EVERY pair of mine, it would probably be about 100... I usually sell them after a while.

let me try to think.

Nine West tan ankle pointy boots
Kenneth Cole black calf pointy boots with silver thingies (??)
Several pairs of basic cheapie black boots
Hot pink flats
Red flats
Aqua flats
Minnetonka Thunderbird moccasins
Bellini cream heels
Ralph Lauren leather thong flats
Vintage Sam&Libby orange beaded tstraps
Vintage cream Westies
Vintage black heels
Vintage 9 West navy heels
Vintage white and navy heels
Via Spiga black pointy mules
Colin Stuart slide sandals ( :yuk: so uncomfy)
Vintage 9-2-5 All Soft navy heels
Rampage black with gold shimmer platform sandals :neutral:
Cheapo black platform sandals
Maurice's brown bowling shoes... from when bowling shoes were 'in'... I should chuck them
Vintage Miguel brown heels :heart: :heart:

And as for "athleticy" shoes:
Kswiss sandals... SO COMFY. :shock:
Nike Ace '83s.. white
Reebok running shoes
Kaepa cheer shoes
Nike cheer shoes
Nike soccer cleats

And some slippers... and some more I forgot. :smile:

Originally posted by NIKKA@Nov 21 2003, 01:21 AM
About 40...and that's not counting the ones I threw out . I come from the Philippines so the love of shoes is legendary...(Imelda Marcos)
[snapback]108717[/snapback]​

I was just thinking, you guys could give Imelda Marcos a run for her money :P

thesocalledprep - love your shoes.

-gucci green satin stilettos.
-marc jacobs red, pointy flats.
-sam&libby white flats.
-marc jacobs off-white, pointy flats.
-marc jacobs burgundy, round-toe flats.
-vintage red, round-toed satin pumps.
-minnetonka thunderbird brown moccasins.
-marc jacobs multicolored (black), round-toed flats.
-marc jacobs peach, flat sandals.
-marc jacobs multicolored (coral) sandals with ancle-strap.
-vintage brown, round-toed flat boots.
-black some kind of rubber boots with a red bow on the back from a supermarket.
-burgundy, velour mary janes from some Chinese company.
-army-patterned converse all stars.
-marc jacobs flats in a pearl/ white tone.
-secondhand silver moccasins.
-topshop white pointy, flats.
-kawasaki white trainers.
-silver flip flops. don’t know where they’re from.
-zara black stiletto sandals.
-vintage royal blue pointy stilettos.

my favorites at the moment:

I think this is all, but I swear there is another box somewhere around here... I've a pair of coach, prada and converse somewhere. I guess I should say I wear my marc jacobs and rainbows most. LOL!

Pointy toe patent leather turquoise pumps
Pointy toe patent leather orange pumps
Pointy toe patent leather pink pumps
Pointy toe patent leather white pumps
pointy toe black patent leather sling backs
Round toe PURPLE satin ballroom dancing shoes :P - Nina
bright orange patent leather cutout round toed flats - La Redoute
turquoise suede and orange patent leather Adidas Asis sneakers
Silver leather D'orsay pumps with rhinestone detail (yes they are sort of knockoffs - hangs head)
lime green and turquoise checkerboard Vans slip ons
brown leather rainbows
black leather rainbows
brown leather reef flip flops
black leather reef flip flops
Adidas crosstrainers
pink UGGs :ninja:

DESIGNER:
Manolo Blahnik Kayapo Strappy Sandals with embroiderey (in black)
Manolo Blahnik Cutout D'orsay Pumps in natural suede
Manolo Blahnik Sizzle Sandals - brown leather
Christian Louboutin Lime green buckskin roundtoe cutout pumps :heart::heart:
Marc Jacobs round toed kelly green slingbacks :heart:
Marc Jacobs round toed olive green "bark" pumps with wood heels
Marc Jacobs navy blue with red ribbon sewn in and out with a bow on the side
Marc Jacobs Black leather roundtoe pumps with white leather bow - very 40's :heart:
Anne Klein Tan Mocassin heels with wood heel
Vera Wang Black satin T-strap pumps with rhinestone detail
Amalfi white peeptoe pumps

VINTAGE:
Vintage turquoise lattice sandals - :heart::heart::heart:
Vintage red leather slingbacks with a big bow on the toe - my minnie mouse shoes :P
Miss Capezio Butterfly Cowboy boots with butterfly inlay

Originally posted by Mettchen+Aug 22 2004, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mettchen @ Aug 22 2004, 12:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thesocalledprep - love your shoes.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot
@Aug 22 2004, 02:33 PM
I think this is all, but I swear there is another box somewhere around here... I've a pair of coach, prada and converse somewhere. I guess I should say I wear my marc jacobs and rainbows most. LOL!
[/quote]

Thanks... I love your collections.. it's so refreshing to see a mix of high-end, vintage and mid-level... as opposed to all Manolos and Laboutins, or whatever.

Even when I have the money to buy tons of designer ( :P and I will.. someday.) I wouldn't buy 100%. I always feel that you won't have great style shopping just what Saks presents you. So many people on here have amazing, wide-spread wardrobes.... it's sooo much more fun that way!!!

Okay, my :heart: tirade is done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->